Special, Kaneka QH Ubiquinol, 50 mg, 40 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.8 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: FRE-00127
- UPC Code: 01271001271
- Package Quantity: 40 Softgels
2 x 7 x 8 in, 0.18 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- 10 - Day Trial
- A Champion Needs Heart...A Heart Needs Kaneka QH
- Ubiquinol Sparks 95% of Your Body's Energy Production
- Ubiquinol is Essential to Maintaining and Protecting Heart Health
- CoQ10 Must be Converted to Ubiquinol
- Kaneka QH Ubiquinol Pre-Converted CoQ10
- Sparks 95% of the Body's Energy
- Kaneka - Sustained. Natural. Energy.
- Dietary Supplement
Ubiquinol is pre-converted CoQ10, a naturally occurring substance that is crucial to the body's ability to generate energy in every cell of your body, especially those in your heart.
Kaneka QH/Ubiquinol is the Active Antioxidant form responsible for the powerful benefits associated with CoQ10.
- contributes to cardiovascular and cognitive health, increased energy and stamina, and general health and wellness
- offers powerful antioxidant benefits and actually regenerates other antioxidants, such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- plays vital role in generating energy to power organs such as the heart, kidney, liver and lungs
- may help compensate for the age-related reduction in the body's ability to convert CoQ10 into ubiquinol
- may help protect cells, like those in your heart, from free radical damage
As we age, the ability of our body to produce CoQ10 declines, additionally, the ability of our body to reduce or convert CoQ10 to Ubiquinol is diminished with age or oxidative stress.
Why are CoQ10 Levels important?
A growing body of research associates maintaining healthy CoQ10 levels with optimal heart, neurological and immune health. As we age, maintaining the heart and nerves becomes increasingly important. Additionally, cholesterol-lowering drugs such as statins can impact the quality of life for many.
Adults: Take four (4) softgels daily with meals as a dietary supplement or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Canola Oil, Gelatin (capsule), Diglyceryl Monooleate, Glycerin, Beeswax, Soy, Lecithin, and Caramel Color.
Free of: starch, sugar, yeast, wheat, milk products.
No preservatives, artificial flavors or synthetic colors.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place at controlled room temperature 15º - 30º C (59º - 86º F).
Tamper Resistant - Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH active form of Coenzyme Q10)||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established|
I received it as a sample and I was really surprised. One full bottle for free!. Thanks iHerb. It has the best Co-Q10 form which is more bioavailable(Ubiquinol) so that's great. However, nowadays this kind of Co-Q10 is already mixed with some mates which improve his effect. This is made only by other brands, almost only one. I use this Ubiquinol before exercise so I have more power to keep strong(yes, it really works).
Too Bad That This Item Has Been Discontinued, But You Can Save $10 On ANY Items By Using the Code ICO011 At Checkout
Posted by Jennie6092 on Mar 12, 2013
Jumping Jellyfish! This item is discontinued! But if you find another product you like you can save $10 and get FREE expedited shipping on orders over $40. (Save $5 on any order) Just copy and paste ICO011 before you submit your order. I have Crohn’s Disease and thanks to natural products I am Rx free. (Crohn's is not a cheap disease so I'm trying to get enough in rewards to cover my supplements.) "The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket..." Maybe. But if you use my code you'll get $10 off and FREE expedited shipping on orders over $40. ($5 off any order.) I find a lot of them on iHerb – look around – you’ll find whatever you need! All the best, Jennie. P.S. If you found this review helpful please click the Yes button by the question "was this review helpful?" Thanks!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015
This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.
Want to buy this, too, and new to iHerb? Use the code VES429 at checkout to receive $10 off your order valued $40 or more!
Posted by LoyalCustomer on Nov 06, 2012
Ubiquinol rocks. Best form of Q10!!
Posted by Reviewer1870531 on May 02, 2010
These didn't cause any problems, but I didn't notice anything improved either. Still, for a free sample, it is very good!
seemed to be okay
Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Apr 26, 2010
I took the trial offers but didn't notice them any different good or bad from my other coq10 capsules. So, I guess they are fine. I took 100 mg or 2 of them.