Frontier Co-op, Organic Ground Smoked Paprika, 16 oz (453 g)
- Expiration Date: June 1 2024
- Date First Available: October 3 2016
Shipping Weight:1.22 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: FRO-04873
- UPC Code: 089836048738
- Package Quantity: 16 oz
8.5 x 6 x 3 in, 1.03 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Member Owned Since 1976
- Responsible to People and Planet
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Native to South America, the once-tropical plant is cultivated throughout the Middle East, Europe and the United States.
- Also known as sweet red pepper or pimento pepper, paprika or Capsicum Annuum is larger and much milder than its cousin the chili pepper.
- The flower is white and the fruit starts green and when it turns red, it's then harvested.
Flavor Profile: Warm, sweet and smoky
Botanical name: Capsicum annuum
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.