Frontier Co-op, Pizza Seasoning, 16 oz (453 g)
- Expiration Date: May 1 2024
- Date First Available: March 4 2011
Shipping Weight:1.24 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: FRO-00232
- UPC Code: 089836002327
- Package Quantity: 16 oz
8.3 x 5.9 x 3 in, 1.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
Use Pizza Seasoning to perfectly spice every pizza--from plain-as-can-be cheese on thin crust to deep dish with the works.
Sprinkle on any kind of pizza, or add to plain tomato sauce before assembling pizza.
- Sprinkle on grilled sandwiches.
- Use on toasted breads.
- Add to tomato sauces for pastas and for dipping breadsticks.
- Stir into vegetable soups and stews.
- Use in grain and cheese dishes.
- Sprinkle on green salads.
- Use as a topping for focaccia, breadsticks, or toasted breads.
- Add to quiche, omelets, and other egg dishes.
- Sprinkle on homemade pretzels and crackers.
- Fold into bread dough.
- Spread sliced sourdough bread with olive oil. Top with sliced tomatoes (or rehydrated dried tomatoes) and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle generously with Pizza Seasoning and place under broiler until just brown.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
Dehydrated onion, bell pepper, fennel, oregano, dehydrated garlic, basil, chili peppers, parsley, thyme, marjoram, celery flakes.