Frontier Natural Products, Garlic 'N Herb, 16 oz (453 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:1.18 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: FRO-00295
- UPC Code: 089836002952
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (453 g)
1.7 x 9.7 x 5.7 in, 1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.87|
If you enjoy garlic, your taste buds are in for a real treat. This Garlic N Herb blend serves as a tasty salt-free replacement for salt or garlic salt.
Use while cooking or at the table. Garlic and pepper are well matched in this zesty all-purpose blend. A twist of lemon adds an unexpected--but welcome--touch.
- Use to season stir fries.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix with green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, or potato).
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, poultry, seafood, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season stuffing for mushrooms.
- Shake on steamed, buttered (if desired) vegetables.
- Blend with softened butter or margarine; use on breads or cooked vegetables.
- Add to sauces or gravies for meats, pastas, or vegetables.
- Use to season focaccia or breadsticks.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting (toss with a little oil first, if desired) or on baked potatoes.
- Add to any soups, stews, or casseroles.
- Use to enhance grains or beans.
- Combine with oil and vinegar for a quick salad dressing.
- Combine Garlic N Herb with softened butter. Spread on whole wheat pita bread, cut into wedges and bake on cookie sheet for about 10 minutes. Serve with dip or solo.
Sesame seed, black pepper, garlic, green onion, lemon peel, citric acid.