Frontier Natural Products, Organic, Apple Pie Spice, Salt-Free Blend, 1.69 oz (48 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.67 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: FRO-18987
- UPC Code: 089836189875
- Package Quantity: 1.69 oz (48 g)
4.3 x 2 x 2 in, 0.4 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.76|
- USDA Organic
- Freshness Dated
- Certified Organic by QAI
Common Name: Apple pie spice
Your apple pie will be worthy of a state-fair ribbon when seasoned with this rich, aromatic blend. Use it in other dishes, too -- just about any recipe that calls for cinnamon and/or nutmeg, in fact.
- Add to puddings, fruit crisps, cobblers or cakes.
- Add to puddings (especially tapioca and rice) and custards. Include in any fruit dish--pies, fruit crisps, compotes, and cobblers.
- Add to batter for cookies, cakes, quick breads, muffins, cinnamon rolls.
- Add to granola or muesli recipes.
- Add to batter for waffles and pancakes.
- Use in place of cinnamon when making cinnamon toast.
- For a special treat, try adding Apple Pie & Dessert Spice to the egg batter for French toast, or combine it with powdered sugar for sprinkling over the French toast before serving.
Organic cinnamon, organic fenugreek, organic lemon peel, organic ginger, organic cloves, organic nutmeg
|Serving Size: 1/4 (0.6 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Nice for Apple Pie or Cider
Nice for Apple Pie or Cider
This is a nice blend of cinammon, nutmeg, and ginger, 3 anti-inflammatory herbs that also happen to taste great in drinks or in baked goods. You can also use this product in ciders, pancakes, waffles, or cookies. It's a nice, warming blend that works in many different recipes.
Posted by 5724917535247080289 on Mar 14, 2017
lo utilizo para darle un toque a los cafés; predomina el aroma a canela.
Posted by 5512663913804526940 on Oct 26, 2016
The smell is wonderful, the taste is less so. Went back to using organic cinnamon because of its stronger flavor.
Posted by 5406565520609656119 on Sep 15, 2016
Posted by 5632819558525001874 on Aug 19, 2016
Absolutely love using this product, the taste is amazing and it fills the house with scrumptious fragrance when I'm baking an apple pie. Highly recommended!