Frontier Natural Products, Organic Calendula Flower Petals, 16 oz (453 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:5.98 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: FRO-00800
- UPC Code: 089836008008
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (453 g)
3 x 14 x 20 in, 1.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic
- Calendula Officinalis
- Herbal Supplement
- Certified Organic by QAI
Calendula has been used an herbal remedy and as coloring and flavoring for food in Central and Southern Europe since the 1100s. Commonly known there as marigold, calendula is an annual flower native to the northern Mediterranean countries. It's well known for its skin-soothing properties — this gentle herb is used as an ingredient in all types of skin care preparations, including salves, body washes, creams, ointments and lotions.
To prepare as a tea, pour 8 oz boiling water over 1-2 teaspoons of herb. Cover and steep for 5-10 minutes, strain and serve immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (215 mg)|
|Servings About 2107|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Organic Calendula, flowers (petals)||215 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|