Frontier Natural Products, Organic Fair Trade Vanilla Extract, Farm Grown , 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.42 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: FRO-23176
- UPC Code: 089836231765
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz (59 ml)
1.5 x 1.5 x 3.7 in, 0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Fair Trade Certified
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Fair Trade Certified by TransFair USA
This Fair Trade Certified extra-rich and creamy vanilla extract is the product of premium organic vanilla beans grown in Southern India by small farmers who are committed to sustainable agriculture.
There's nothing plain about this vanilla. Pure. Organic. Exotic. Anyone who calls our vanilla "plain" just doesn't know beans. This extra-rich and creamy vanilla is perfect for baking and bears social benefits that make it all the more sweet.
1 cup fresh or frozen fruit (cherries or blueberries work well)
1 tablespoon psyllium seed husk powder
1/3 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Mix ingredients well in a blender. Refrigerate at least 1/2 hour to gel.
Water, organic alcohol, organic fair trade certified vanilla bean extractives
Great taste in my baking
A decent quality
Posted by 5696864217649758332 on Oct 30, 2013
the quality is good for the price.
Posted by 5035518640760166999 on May 31, 2013
It has very strong aroma, and it is excellent for pastery.
Posted by 5572519946278743577 on Jan 08, 2013
Organic vanilla... nothing more to be said.