Fungiology, Full-Spectrum Grifola Frondosa (Maitake), Certified Organic, Cellular Support, 90 Veggie Plantcaps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: FNG-00834
- UPC Code: 898220008346
- Package Quantity: 90 Veggie Plantcaps
2.1 x 2.1 x 3.8 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Try Risk-Free for 90 Days.?
- Supports Cellular Protection*
- Promotes Overall Well-Being*
- Made with Organic Maitake Mushroom
- Full-Spectrum (Mycelium, Primordia, Fruiting Bodies & Extracellular Compounds)
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Cultivated and Packaged in the USA
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- No Gluten
- No GMOs
- No Soy
- Dietary Supplement
Fungiology is a unique line of mushroom powders designed to help support immunity and overall well-being. Mushrooms contain unique polysaccharide structures such as Beta Glucans and other five-and- six carbon heteropolysaccharides. These unique polysaccharides, which are found nowhere else in nature, actto heighten the immune cell’s natural recognition response, leading to a more robust immune surveillance,raising the overall state of immunity and providing a higher level of immune response to bacteria, virus, fungi, aberrant cells and other immune challenges.*
Full-Spectrum Grifola Frondosa (Maitake) is known as the “Dancing Mushroom” in Japan (or “Hen of the Woods” in English). It has gained respect for its supportive role in the nutritional and holistic medical communities. Maitake is also one of the major culinary mushrooms in Japan. Empower your health with the power of mushrooms!
Take 1 serving (3 Plantcaps) daily, or as directed by your health care professional. May be taken with or without food.
Capsule (pullulan), magnesium stearate (non-GMO vegetable source <1%).
Consult with your qualified health care professional prior to consuming dietary supplements. Keep out of the reach of children.
Double safety sealed, with outer shrink wrap film and inner-bottle freshness seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3 Plantcaps|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Full-Spectrum Grifola frondosa (Maitake) Whole Mushroom Powder†||1,800 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
† Organic Mushroom.