Fungiology, Inonotus Obliquus (Chaga), 90 Veggie Plantcaps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.18 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: FNG-00835
- UPC Code: 898220008353
2.1 x 2.1 x 3.8 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Our Certified Organic Inonotus Obliquus (Chaga) is not “Wild Chaga.” It is produced indoors via sterile tissue culture on a substrate of white sorghum. Our finished powder is lighter in color than some Wild Chaga, but this is not an indicator of quality.
- Made with Organic Chaga
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
The Fungiology Difference
- 100% Certified Organic Mushrooms
- Cultivated and Packaged in the U.S.A.
- Full-Spectrum (Primordia, Mycelia, Fruiting Bodies & Extracellular Compounds)
Inonotus obliquus (Chaga) - Chaga is found in colder regions, growing primarily on the trunks of birch trees. It has been used in traditional natural medicine in Eastern European countries since the 16th century. Our Chaga is 100% American-sourced and third-party certified to be radiation-free.
Take 1 serving (3 Plantcaps) daily, or as directed by your health care professional. May be taken with or without food.
Capsule (pullulan), magnesium stearate (non-GMO vegetable source <1%).
Consult with your qualified health care professional prior to consuming dietary supplements.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Double safety sealed, with outer shrink wrap film and inner-bottle freshness seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3 Plantcaps|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Full-Spectrum Inonotus obliquus (Chaga) Whole Mushroom Powder†||1,500 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.
† Organic Mushroom.