Fungiology, Organic Coriolus Versicolor (Turkey Tail), 3.52 oz (100 g) Powder (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.41 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: FNG-00842
- UPC Code: 898220008421
- Package Quantity: 3.52 oz (100 g) Powder
3.4 x 3.4 x 2.7 in, 0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Note: This product contains a MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). This product has a 3 year shelf life from the MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). Read More
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
The Fungiology Difference
- 100% Certified Organic Mushrooms
- Cultivated and Packaged in the U.S.A.
- Full-Spectrum (Primordia, Mycelia, Fruiting Bodies & Extracellular Compounds)
Coriolus versicolor (Turkey Tail) - Found throughout the world, this mushroom is widely used in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and has gained respect for its supportive role in the nutritional and holistic medical communities. It is also called Turkey Tail, due to its resemblance to the multicolored tail of the wild turkey.
Take 1-3 servings daily, or as directed by your health care professional. May be added to water, juice, tea or smoothies.
Consult with your qualified health care professional prior to consuming dietary supplements. Keep out of the reach of children.
Double safety sealed, with outer shrink wrap film and inner-bottle freshness seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approximately 600 mg♦)|
|Servings Per Container: Approximately 165|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Full-Spectrum Coriolus versicolor (Turkey Tail) Whole Mushroom Powder†||600 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.
♦600 mg per scoop is an average. Individual scooping technique may yield slightly less than or slightly more than 600 mg.