Fungiology, Organic Inonotus Obliquus (Chaga), 3.52 oz (100 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.41 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: FNG-00847
- UPC Code: 898220008476
- Package Quantity: 3.52 oz (100 g)
3.4 x 3.4 x 2.7 in, 0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Our Certified Organic Inonotus Obliquus (Chaga) is not “Wild Chaga.” It is produced indoors via sterile tissue culture on a substrate of white sorghum. Our finished powder is lighter in color than some Wild Chaga, but this is not an indicator of quality.
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- The Fungiology Difference
- 100% Certified Organic Mushrooms
- Full-Spectrum (Primordia, Mycelia, Fruiting Bodies & Extracellular Compounds)
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Inonotus obliquus (Chaga)- Chaga is found in colder regions, growing primarily on the trunks of birch trees. It has been used in traditional natural medicine in Eastern European countries since the 16th century. Our Chaga is 100% American-sourced and third-party certified to radiation-free.
Take- 1-3 servings daily, or as directed by your health care professional. May be added to water, juice, tea or smoothies.
Consult with your qualified health care professional prior to consuming, dietary supplements. Keep out of the reach of children.
Double safety sealed, with outer shrink wrap film and inner-bottle freshness seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approximately 600 mg♦)|
|Serving Per Container: Approximately 165|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Full-Spectrum Inonotus (Chaga) Whole Mushroom Powder†||600 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established.