FutureBiotics, Nutrivision, 120 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
FutureBiotics, Nutrivision, 120 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- Date First Available: May 30 2007
Shipping Weight:1.01 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: FBS-02508
- UPC Code: 049479025084
2.4 x 2.4 x 4.5 in, 0.6 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Health. Nature. Life.
- Super Antioxidant with GliSODin
- Clinically Proven Nutrients for Healthy Vision
- Dietary Supplement
- 30 Days Supply
Eye Health Action Plan
Age-related deterioration of eye health and increasingly poor vision affect millions of people annually. Other contributing factors to fading eyesight include inadequate diet, exposure to ultraviolet sunlight and poor vision habits. Antioxidants and other nutrients play a critical role in maintaining, supporting and protecting good eyesight.
- Nutrition is key to eye health. Take Futurebiotics NutriVision and be sure to eat a variety of foods rich in antioxidants and carotenes, including fruits of all colors, and dark red and green leafy vegetables. Also include whole grains and legumes.
- Limit sugars and other simple carbohydrates that can put strain on the tiny vessels in the eye.
- Engage in regular aerobic exercise to boost heart rate & blood circulation. Remember to stay hydrated while exercising.
- Get involved in a variety of outdoor activities that require using distance vision. Wear appropriate safety glasses or other eye protection for work and play.
- There are ways to protect and strengthen your eyes. Your health professional can recommend exercises for the eye that will stimulate critical eye functions.
- Stimulate your vision by learning a new skill. Sit up straight and keep your work at eye level.
Do's and Don'ts
- The sun produces a type of invisible energy known as ultraviolet radiation, which can damage internal eye structures. Reduce your exposure to direct sunlight whenever possible and wear a broadbrimmed hat in bright sunlight. Ultraviolet (UV) protection in eyeglass lenses is essential for maintaining healthy eyes.
- Look up and away often when performing prolonged near-vision tasks.
- Try to maintain a distance of 14-16 inches from the eyes when performing near-vision tasks.
Measure Your Progress
Get regular eye exams and consult your eyecare professional with any sudden changes in your vision.
- GliSODin - Clinically supported to protect cells against oxidative stress
- Lutein & Zeaxanthin - Reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration
- Complete vitamin & nutrient formula for healthy vision
Research has shown that the antioxidant-rich ingredients found in NutriVision, including Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), Astaxanthin, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, vitamins and botanical co-factors, work synergistically to counter the effects of oxidative stress and help maintain ocular health.
GliSODin is the first oral-administered form of Superoxide Dismutase clinically shown to increase levels of SOD (body's master defense enzyme). SOD transforms the most reactive, dangerous free radicals into ions that are less reactive. A patented combination of melon-derived SOD and gliadin, a wheat protein, GliSODin has been clinically researched and shown to help protect cells against oxidative stress and enhances levels of antioxidants, including those present in the eye.
Lutein and Zeaxanthin are the only carotenoids present in the retinal and lens where they form the macula pigment MP and help filter potentially damaging blue (visible) light and help protect against oxidative damage. Some epidemiology studies have shown that there is a reduced risk for AMD (age-related macular degeneration) with added Lutein and Zeaxanthin.
NutriVision also contains Caromin which provides vitamin A activity from fruits of palm. Caromin is a full spectrum carotenoid complex that includes natural alpha-, beta- and gamma-carotene and lycopene. NutriVision is further enhanced with vitamins and other nutrients that provide whole food co-factors.
NutriVision is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven Bioperine (piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme and Lactospore boosts digestion and absorption.
GliSODin Melon extract has been demonstrated to reduce oxidative stress and maintain cell health in studies where subjects were exposed to pure oxygen in a hyperbaric chamber (HBO). Subjects using GliSODin showed significantly less oxidative stress vs. the control group.
As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules daily, preferably with meals.
Modified cellulose, cellulose, vegetable stearate, gum arabic, lime oil. Contains traces of soy. Contains wheat.
Contains absolutely no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
Caution: Do not take this product if you are allergic to wheat or gluten. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 4 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Caromin Natural Palm Mixed Carotenoid Complex & Beta Carotene)||20,000 IU||400%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||750 mg||1250%|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)||200 IU||667%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||25 mg||1471%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as Selenium SeLECT Selenomethionine)||70 mcg||100%|
|Chromium (from GTF Chromium)||120 mcg||100%|
|GliSODin SOD/Gliadin Complex
(provides 150 IU Superoxide Dismutase Enzyme Activity)
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||125 mg||†|
|N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC)||100 mg||†|
|Carrot root||100 mg||†|
|Bilberry fruit extract (standardized to contain 25% [1.25 mg] anthocyanosides)||5 mg||†|
|Zanthin Astaxanthin||2 mg||†|
(Bioperine, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme, Lactospore)
|† Daily Value not established.|