Garden of Life, Oceans 3, Beyond Omega-3 Cod Liver Oil, Orange Tangerine Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:2.94 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: GOL-11394
- UPC Code: 658010113946
- Package Quantity: 16 fl oz (480 ml)
3 x 3 x 6.9 in, 1.75 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- With OmegaXanthin
- EPA & DHA from Ultra Pure, High Potency Cod Liver Oil
- Plus Amplified Benefits from Astaxanthin and Fucoxanthin
- Great Tasting Orange Tangerine Flavor
- Omega-3 Dietary Supplement
- BioAstin - Natural Astaxanthin
Essential for Health: Extensive research has demonstrated that your body needs Omega-3 fatty acids to maintain optimal health. Oceans 3 formulas can ensure that your body gets the essential Omega-3 fatty acids it needs for extraordinary health and vitality.
OmegaXanthin: Oceans 3 formulas are the only Omega-3 supplements available with OmegaXanthin, a synergistic blend of ultra pure, high potency fish oil rich in EPA and DHA, and two ocean-based antioxidants: astaxanthin and fucoxanthin. This novel combination provides an amplified range of benefits beyond any Omega-3 supplement available.
Quality and Freshness: The cod liver oil in Oceans 3 comes exclusively from wild-caught Norwegian Arctic Cod sustainably harvested from the pristine waters surrounding the ancient coastal community of Lofoten, Norway. Small local vessels harvest the cod from deep, cold waters and promptly bring the catch to the harbor processing facility to minimize transport time. These local harvesting, transporting and processing techniques ensure a product of unsurpassed quality and freshness.
Purity You Can Trust: The cod liver oil in Oceans 3 is purified through a proprietary, cutting-edge process called PurEvap that serves to remove environmental toxins while maintaining the natural balance of the vital nutrients and beneficial compounds in the oil. Each batch is third-party tested to verify the cod liver oil in Oceans 3 surpasses the European Pharmacopoeia standards for environmental toxins including mercury, lead, dioxins and PCBs.
Sustainability: Garden of Life is committed to preserving both the health of our families and the health of our planet. The Norwegian Arctic Cod in Oceans 3 is harvested by local fishing boats and regulated by the Norwegian Ministry of Fisheries and Coastal Affairs to ensure sustainability for future generations.
Oceans 3 Beyond Omega-3 Cod Liver Oil is the only Omega-3 supplement available with OmegaXanthin, a synergistic complex of three health-promoting compounds from the ocean:
- EPA and DHA from ultra pure, high potency cod liver oil
- Excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids - 1,148 mg per daily serving
- Super concentrated EPA - 365 mg per daily serving
- Super concentrated DHA - 550 mg per daily serving
- Astaxanthin - an extremely powerful antioxidant carotenoid from sea algae
- Fucoxanthin - a dynamic, antioxidant carotenoid from brown seaweed
OmegaXanthin provides all the benefits of a high potency Omega-3 supplement plus two ocean-based antioxidants for an amplified range of benefits unmatched by ordinary Omega-3 formulations.
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain already healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels
- Supports the body's natural anti-inflammatory response
- Helps maintain already healthy c-reactive protein levels
- Supports anti-aging through antioxidant cellular protection
- Promotes stress management and emotional well-being
- Helps maintain bone density and overall bone health
- Supports joint health and flexibility
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Maintains eye health and normal vision
- Supports normal brain function and nervous system health
- Helps protect and maintain healthy skin
Adults and children 4 years of age and older, take 1 teaspoon daily, with food, or as otherwise directed by your healthcare provider. For optimal freshness, refrigerate after opening and use entire contents within 3 months. Not intended for children under 4 years of age.
Advanced Usage: Adults may gradually increase to 3 teaspoons a day.
Norwegian arctic cod liver oil, natural flavors (tangerine, orange), natural vitamin E (from non-GMO soy), BioAstin astaxanthin, fucoxanthin, rebaudioside A (stevia). Contains soy.
No filler ingredients, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Gluten free. Dairy free.
Caution: Your diet or health situation may benefit from the advanced use of this product. Check with your healthcare practitioner to determine your needs. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, or under medical supervision. Children should always be under adult supervision when consuming this product.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Coloring is natural and product may stain.
|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 94|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV¹|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%º¹|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%¹|
|Vitamin A||667 - 1,042 IU||13 - 21%|
|Vitamin D||4 - 10 IU||1 - 3%|
|Vitamin E||51 IU||170%|
Highly purified Norwegian cod liver oil (Gadus morhua), BioAstin (natural astaxanthin standardized in safflower oil), concentrated fucoxanthin
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||1.1 g||+|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||365 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||550 mg|
|Other Omega-3's||215 mg|
|ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid)||18 - 50 mg|
|Total Omega-9 Fatty Acid (as Oleic Acid)||700 mg||+|
|¹ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+ Daily Value not established.