Garnier, SkinActive, 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream, Anti-Aging, Light/Medium, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2025
- Date First Available: October 1 2019
Shipping Weight:0.27 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: GNR-40133
- UPC Code: 603084401338
- Package Quantity: 2.5 fl oz
6.5 x 2.1 x 1.6 in, 0.23 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- Pro-Xylane + Antioxidant Apricot
- 1. Reduces wrinkles
- 2. Firms skin
- 3. Evens skin tone
- 4. Deeply hydrates
- 5. Protects
5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector - Anti-Aging*
This moisturizing formula with Pro-xylane, Antioxidant Apricot, and tinted mineral pigments is specifically designed to combat the signs of aging to give five skin-perfecting benefits: reduces the look of wrinkles, firms skin, evens skin tone, deeply hydrates, and helps prevent sunburn. Now it's quick and easy to get a youthful-looking, more even-toned complexion!
Women Agreed Instantly**:
- 94% saw a healthier glow
- 90% saw a more even skin tone
- 86% saw smoother skin
- Skin is significantly firmer with visibly less wrinkles
That's why we've designed Garnier SkinActive to be effective and efficient, so you can enjoy fresh, healthy-looking skin every day.
It starts with a better clean. Customized by skin type, our cleansers purify and prep your skin to receive care.
Follow with our care products powered by custom blends of Antioxidants to help protect skin from daily aggressors, while keeping it visibly healthy day after day.
Our Skincare Guiding Principles:
1. Skincare shouldn't be complicated
- Cleanse: Purify & prep skin to receive care
- Care: A daily dose of hydration & protection
- Results you can see and feel
- Visible improvements over time
- Lightweight, quick-absorbing textures
- Fresh, gentle fragrances
- Dermatologist tested for safety
- Non-comedogenic - won't clog pores
- Allergy tested
- Gentle to skin
**In a consumer study
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Cleanse: Choose the cleanser for your skin type from our Clean+range to prep skin to receive care.
Moisturize: with BB Cream by applying to face and neck.
Expert Tip: Use a Clean+Towelette best suited for your skin type to wipe off stubborn makeup!
|Titanium dioxide 3.6%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, dimethicone, glycerin, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, propanediol, stearic acid, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, palmitic acid, peg-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, peg-20 stearate, stearyl alcohol beeswax, acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, isohexadecane, hydroxypropyl tetrahydropyrantriol, caprylyl glycol, propylene glycol, dimethiconol, vigna aconitifolia seed extract, polysorbate 80, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, sodium cocoyl glutamate, disodium EDTA, hydrolyzed soy protein, linalool, benzyl salicylate, limonene, cinnamic acid, phloroglucinol trimethyl ether, benzyl alcohol, geraniol, citral; may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.