GAT, Sport, NITRAFLEX, Fruit Punch, 11 oz (312 g)
- Expiration Date: October 1 2023
- Date First Available: October 16 2015
Shipping Weight:1.01 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: GAT-64890
- UPC Code: 859613648907
- Package Quantity: 11 oz
3.7 x 3.7 x 4.2 in, 0.85 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Scientifically Advanced
- Hyperemia & Testosterone Enhancing Powder
- Pre-Workout Increased Performance
- Dietary Supplement
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- Now With: Nitrosigine® - Bonded Arginine Silicate
- 325 mg Caffeine
- 3x Strength
- Clinically Tested Boron
- Insane Pumps
- Seething Intensity
- Reactive Hyperemia (Muscle Pumps)
Now with Nitrosigine® for even greater pumps!
For nearly a decade, NITRAFLEX® has been the name you trust when it comes to pre-workout formulas. And now, NITRAFLEX ups the ante by introducing Nitrosigine to the mix, and adding even more pure Citrulline to the formula. This 1-2 punch greatly increases pumps beyond expectations. The volume has been turned up on the energy, focus and flavor as well. Lastly, there´s no more artificial dyes in the formulas. All in all, this is the strongest and best-tasting NITRAFLEX yet!
Physiological Basis: "Reactive hyperemia" describes the increase in muscle blood flow that occurs during high-intensity resistance exercise and produces the "pump" associated with increases in muscle size. The Nitraflex pre-training formula contains ingredients that in animal, in vitro and clinical studies suggest possess properties that may help advanced athletes maximize energy, intensity, vascularity and reactive hyperemia (pumps) during their workouts, and provide long-term support of testosterone and nitric oxide levels in the healthy range when used as directed.‡
Unique Properties of Some of the Key Compounds in Nitraflex:
- Powered by Nitrosigine: This new formula boasts Nitrosigine as its only source of Arginine. Nitrosigine has been shown to inhibit the enzyme responsible for breaking down Arginine, making it the superior choice of arginine supplementation and a perfect synergistic partner to L-Citrulline. ‡
- Nitrosigine has scientifically validated that benefits last up to 6 hours after dosing. In addition to vasodilation (pump) and overall performance-enhancing benefits. Nitrosigine is clinically shown to increase mental focus, making it a truly well-rounded and multi-faceted addition to any effective pre-workout formula.
- 1-Scoop Serving: Nitraflex is so potent, only 1 scoop (1 serving) is necessary. Do not exceed 1 scoop in a single 24-hour period. Do not take Nitraflex within 5 hours of bedtime.
- 200 mg of Boron Citrate in Every Dose of Nitraflex: This trace mineral has been shown to lower estrogen, while raising free testosterone by 28.3% in as little as 7 days!
- Cognitive Enhancers: Nitraflex contains unique ratios of scientifically validated compounds that help you remain alert, intense and focused while you´re flying from set to set with veins fully dilated and muscles pumped to the extreme.
Feel Your Power Surging Within Minutes From 1 Scoop†
Increase Free Testosterone By Up To 29%
†Scientific References 1. Romero MJ et al. Cardiovasc Drug Rev 24(3-4): 275. 2. Sureda A et al. (2009). 43(9): 828. 3. Komorowski J, Perez Ojalvo S, Sylla S, Veledar E. Arginase inhibition by inositol-stabilized arginine silicate (ASI; Nitrosigine®; a novel mechanism by which ASI enhances arginine bioavailability.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a serving of NITRAFLEX® mixed with 5 oz of cold water. Consume within 30 minutes before working out. Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of NITRAFLEX with 8-10 oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime.
Special Times of Use
(Do not take more than 1 scoop within 24 hours)
Before powerlifting meets
- Any type of weight training
- Anytime extreme energy/focus is needed
Malic acid, natural and artificial flavor, silica, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, sucralose, natural sweetener blend (erythritol, oligosaccharides, natural flavors).
Contains 325 mg caffeine anhydrous.
Note: One serving contains 325 mg Caffeine, 1000 mg of Nitrosigine, and a clinically researched dose of Boron.‡
Do not use if neck seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Do not take more than 1 scoop per serving.
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Prop 65.
Contents are measured/sealed by weight, not volume.
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medication. Do not use this product if you are using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or any over-the-counter drug containing ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, phenylpropanolamine or other stimulant. If you experience any other adverse reaction discontinue use immediately and consult a physician. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product or who are sensitive to caffeine may experience serious adverse health effects. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not consume with alcohol or other stimulants. Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration. After 8 weeks of use, take 1 week off before resuming use. Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery. Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size:1 Scoop (10.4 grams)|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||<1 g||0%|
|Nitraflex Proprieceutical Blend|
Vasoactive Arginase-Regulating NO Precursor Complex
L-Citrulline, Arginine Silicate Inositol (as Nitrosigine®), Resveratrol, Pterostilbene
Acute Energy, Focus, Intensity, Neuromodulating, Endurance Complex
Beta Alanine, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous, DMAE Bitartrate, L-Theanine, Rauwolfia
Vomitoria Root Extract
Clinically-Studied Testosterone-Enhancing Complex
|**Daily Value not established|