Gerber, 2nd Foods, NatureSelect, Bananas, 2 Packs, 3.5 oz (99 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.59 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: GBR-07335
- UPC Code: 015000073350
- Package Quantity: 2 Packs, 3.5 oz (99 g) Each
2.5 x 3.3 x 3.7 in, 0.5 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Stage: Sitter
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Made with Natural Fruit
- Start Healthy Stay Healthy
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Good For Babies
- Excellent source of protective antioxidant Vitamin C to help support baby's natural defenses
- As Healthy As Fresh
- No Added Sugar
Made For Babies
- Helps baby discover the taste of natural fruits to encourage healthy eating habits
Your Child May be Ready
If She or He:
- Sits independently
- Shows excitement when food is presented
Gerber Bananas are Farm Grown and Carefully Selected to Meet Our High Quality Standards
Refrigerate after opening
Use within 2-3 days after opening
Baby Foods May Be Served At Room Temperature or Warmed
The Gerber plastic pack is conveniently designed for single feeding, directly from the container. If you feel that your baby will not consume the entire contents in a single feeding, we suggest using another dish for serving purposes. This will limit baby's saliva coming in contact with the food which could result in watery, less appealing product remaining in the container.
See inside for microwave instructions
Fully ripened bananas, citric acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
No added salt, starch, artificial flavors or colors.
No added sugar
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||22 g|
|Protein not a significant source of protein|