Gerber, Cereal for Baby, Grain & Grow, 1st Foods, Oatmeal, 16 oz ( 454 g)
Best By: July 2024
- Date First Available: November 2021
- Product Code: GBR-07051
- UPC Code: 015000070519
- Package Quantity: 16 oz
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.75 x 8.5 in, 1.2 lb
Frequently purchased together
- #1 Pediatricians Recommended Brand* For Infant Cereals
- Supported Sitter
- 60% DV of Iron for Learning Ability
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Package Made With No BPA
- Every Bite Counts!
Grain & grow™ brings the goodness of whole grains and tailored nutrition.
Iron to support brain development & learning ability.
11 grams of whole grains per serving.
Gerber® combines high quality whole grain goodness with 12 essential nutrients.
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- Sit with support
- On tummy, push up arms with straight elbows
- Lean towards spoon with an open mouth
*Among pediatricians who recommend infant cereal.
Twist cap off, Remove seal & Twist back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Baby's first cereal
Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) for 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain oat flour and oat flour (contains wheat), potassium phosphate, Vitamins and Minerals: calcium carbonate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if Nutrilock® seal is damaged.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g|
|Total Sugars||<1 g|
|Includes <1 g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin C||8.7 mg||15%|
|Vitamin E||0.6 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B6||0.075 mg||25%|
|Folate||12 mcg DFE (7 mcg folic acid)||15%|
|Vitamin B12||0.125 mcg||25%|