Gerber, MultiGrain Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
Buy 12+Save 10%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Gerber, MultiGrain Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.77 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: GBR-07003
- UPC Code: 015000070038
- Package Quantity: 8 oz
7 x 4 x 2.8 in, 0.65 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Baby's #1 Brand for Iron
- Stage: Sitter
- VitaBlocks Essential Nutrition - Iron, Zinc, B, C, E, Ca
- Every Bite Counts!
Gerber cereals with VitaBlocks
Essential Nutrition for Baby
*Among the foods your baby eats, Gerber Cereals are the #1 source of Iron and 10 essential Vitamins & Minerals.
#1 source of Iron and 10 essential Vitamins & Minerals.
- Iron for healthy brain development
- Calcium for strong bones & teeth
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
Iron is an essential nutrient for rapidly growing babies especially until age 2.
Less Mess Package for You!
Pour or Spoon out cereal
Good Food, Good Life
When should I introduce wheat into baby's diet?
Good to know
After your baby enjoys single grain cereals, try Gerber Multigrain Cereal, which has a small amount of wheat.
Then introduce Gerber Whole Wheat Cereal.
Good to remember
2 servings (about 1/2 cup) of Gerber cereal has 90% of baby's daily iron needs.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Wheat Introduction:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
- If baby tolerates for another 2 days, continue feeding as desired. If you suspect any reactions, stop feeding this cereal and call your pediatrician.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour or Spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/3 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.*
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test Temperature before feeding.
*If mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on High Power for 15-20 seconds.
Whole grain wheat flour, whole grain oat flour, oat flour, rice flour, whole grain rye flour, pearled barley flour, calcium carbonate, and less than 2% of: Potassium phosphate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B vitamin), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12, folic acid (A B vitamin).
Package made without the use of BPA
No added starch, artificial colors or flavors
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||Less than 1 g|
|% Daily Value||Infants <1||Children 1-4|
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase
my baby loves it
hiden servisce charge by dhl corior
Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase
dhl 5394 rs extra chege by me ...why your poor and wrost services
Posted by sanshao on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase
this prudut has great features
Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase
PLEASE INITIATE MY REFUND DELIVERY NOT ACCEPTED Expiry of products is after 1 month, you are cheating your customers.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase
PLEASE INITIATE MY REFUND DELIVERY NOT ACCEPTED Expiry of products is after 1 month, you are cheating your customers. Totally useless what I ordered is not received & short of products in total numbers