Gerber, Oatmeal, Single Grain Cereal, 1st Foods, 16 oz ( 454 g)
- Expiration Date: February 28 2023
- Date First Available: November 12 2021
Shipping Weight:1.42 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: GBR-07051
- UPC Code: 015000070519
- Package Quantity: 16 oz
4.75 x 2.75 x 8.5 in, 1.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Iron to Help Support Learning Ability
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Supported Sitter
- Every Bite Counts!
- Package Made with No BPA
Iron for brain development
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support learning ability and healthy brain development. Just two servings of Gerber® infant cereal meets your baby's daily iron needs.
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
Your baby may be ready for cereal if they:
- Sit with help or support
- On tummy, push up on arms with straight elbows
- Lean toward the spoon with an open mouth and curiosity
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breast milk or infant formula.
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at Medium (50% power) for 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test Temperature before feeding.
Whole grain oat flour and oat flour (contains wheat), potassium phosphate, vitamins and minerals: calcium carbonate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if Nutrilock® seal is damaged.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g|
|Total Sugars||<1 g|
|Includes <1 g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin C||8.7 mg||15%|
|Vitamin E||0.6 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B6||0.075 mg||25%|
|Folate||12 mcg DFE (7 mcg folic acid)||15%|
|Vitamin B12||0.125 mcg||25%|