Gia Russa, Select Pasta Sauce, Marinara, 24 oz (680 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:3.78 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: GIA-00893
- UPC Code: 026825008939
- Package Quantity: 24 oz (680 g)
3.4 x 3.4 x 6.2 in, 2.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Imported From Italy
- Made From Hand-Selected Imported Italian Plum Tomatoes and Fresh Spices
- Slightly Chunky and Light
- 100% Italian-Grown Plum Tomatoes
- Fresh Hand-Chopped Parsley
- Fresh Hand-Chopped Basil
- Minced Fresh Garlic and Onions
- Fine Imported Italian Olive Oil
- All Natural
- No Preservatives
- No Sugar Added
- No Paste Added
- No Puree Added
All Gia Russa select pasta sauces begin with hand-selected Italian-grown plum tomatoes, nurtured in the sun-drenched soils of southern Italy. Sauteed with imported Italian olive oil, fresh onion and fresh garlic, they are then delicately cooked with hand-chopped fresh parsley and basil. They are carefully balanced, light in texture and taste. Absolutely no paste or puree, sugars or preservatives are added to these traditional prepared sauces.
Enjoy and Grazie, we know you will be pleased.
Pour complete jar into large skillet and simmer for about five minutes. Add 12 to 16 ounces of al dente prepared Gia Russa pasta; drain well. Toss lightly over low heat until the pasta is coated and all the excess water has evaporated.
Shake well before using • Refrigerate after opening.
Imported Italian plum tomatoes, imported Italian olive oil, fresh onions, fresh garlic, fresh basil, fresh parsley, salt and spices.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (113 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||6%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||9%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
not use yet
not use yet
so i don't know
A really amazing sauce
Posted by 4618663725207875705 on Dec 02, 2013
This pasta sauce is far from cheap, but it really is very good and worth the price in my opinion. I tried the different ones carried here at iHerb and this one was my favorite by far.
Great Pasta Sauce 6 stars!!!
Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Jul 19, 2013
Other sauce(s) can be too sweet at time. This is the perfect, well- balanced natural sauce. I would give it 6 stars if I could!
A Great Sauce
Posted by 5419114365476105016 on Aug 07, 2012
This is a great pasta sauce. I won't be making sauce from scratch again. It has good flavor and it does not separate. It's pricey, but you get what you pay for.