GladRags, Pantyliners, Reusable, 3 Pantyliners
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.18 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: GLR-48886
- UPC Code: 689076488860
- Package Quantity: 3 Pantyliners
2.2 x 3.1 x 3.7 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Woman Owned & Operated Since 1993
- Reusable Cotton Pads for Women
- Safe · Simple · Smart · Period
- No Plastics, Perfumes or Adhesives
- Committed to Environmental & Social Sustainability
- Doctor Recommended for Women with Sensitivities
For one cycle we recommend:
- 3-6 Pantyliners
- 6-12 Day Pads
- 1-3 Night Pads
The Healthy Sustainable Choice
Slim and absorbent, the one-piece GladRags Pantyliner is perfect for light everyday protection or as back-up for your menstrual cup or tampon. This breathable, all-cotton pantyliner is so comfortable you'll hardly know you're wearing one! GladRags are made to last for years, so you'll save money and help the environment.
To Use a GladRag Pantyliner:
Snap the GladRags Pantyliner around your underwear. The tag side goes next to your underwear and the smooth side next to your body.
Change the Pantyliner every 4 to 6 hours or as needed.
- Easy to use snaps.
- Fits snugly around your underwear.
Simply soak in cold water or prewash, then machine wash and dry. Detailed usage and care instructions inside.
No animal testing or ingredients.
used them a few times now and loving it. Comfy and so easy to wash.
Posted by ResponsibleConsumer on Aug 21, 2016
I can't get enough of these. It's a brilliant idea and so much more comfortable that stickie plastic/cotton disposable pads. Everything about this product is eco friendly including the minimal packaging. I recommend purchasing one of each size to use throughout the month.
Great way to help reduce waste
Posted by 4919789653425980383 on May 16, 2016
I use pantiliners almost every day and I decided to try these as I really want to start making a conscious effort about why I throw away every day. These are easy to use and clean so definitely recommend!
It slides, doesn't stay put
Posted by 5075587972323138926 on Apr 12, 2016
I bought these basically because I don't want bleached plastic against my skin but the thing is the pads slide on my underwear. I'll search the web for tricks to keep it fastened or I don't know what Im doing wrong but yeah...it slides.
Comfy, Earth friendly, but no absorbing inserts
Posted by Reviewer1546686 on Feb 25, 2015
I'm happy with the product, but I thought there would be an insert pad since there is a pouch for them and I was a little disappointed to learn I'd have to buy it separately. But it's still a good product. Check out my page for more reviews.