Goddess Garden, Organics, Everyday, Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30, 1 oz (28 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.12 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: GOD-00113
- UPC Code: 898062001130
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28 g)
1.4 x 1.4 x 3.9 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.74|
- Powerful Protection with No Chemicals Sunscreens
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Dermatologist Tested
- Reef Safe
- Cruelty Free
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 3505 by QAI
- NSF Contains Organic Ingredients
Uses - Helps prevent sunburn.
Made with plant-based ingredients and natural minerals, our everyday natural sunscreen provides powerful broad-spectrum sun protection. With its sheer, non-greasy application, this certified organic, reef safe, and biodegradable sunscreen is good for you and the world around you.
Shake before use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measure: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2pm
- Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
|Titanium Dioxide 6.4% Zinc Oxide 6.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients |
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut oil), caprylhydroxamic acid, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, glycerin, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl stearate citrate, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, polyhydroxystearic acid, sorbitan oleate, stearic acid, tocopherol (vitamin E), xanthan gum *Certified Organic
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- Store at temperatures below 90°F,
- May stain some fabrics.
Nice Sunscreen for Everyday use
Nice Sunscreen for Everyday use
I choose this sunscreen because it is very affordable. Surprisingly the sunscreen is really light for an organic and mineral product. I have dry skin and it wasnt really moisturizing but also not drying. I think it works best with normal to oily skin. the smell of lavender is nice and not too much. the sunscreen leaves a little whitecast, but it is okay. Just a little bit of bronzer and you look fine. Overall a nice sunscreen, i even ordered a bigger bottle.
Goes on really white
Posted by 5404411588340886206 on Sep 25, 2016
and very hard to rub....not good for tan people
Posted by 5287628790215795714 on Sep 14, 2016
The ingredients on the tube and on the site differ. In fact, there are no green tea extract, red raspberry oil and other good antioxidants. The texture is runny and privides patchy application. Awful sunscreen.
Perfect handbag or glovebox size
Posted by 5710550623580971952 on Aug 17, 2016
So great finding a non-nasty sunscreen! Perfect travel size
Great Sunscreen for Humid Cities
Posted by 5638878509441290023 on Aug 14, 2016
I live in a humid city and I find the sunscreen can be absorbed very easily by both my body and my face (under my makeup). It's also very easy to apply on my skin. Although it may leave white marks at first, it fades away very soon, so as the smell of the sunscreen. It's overall a very good sunscreen and I keep coming back for it :) Note: Keep on using it once you open the lid, or else it may become hard to apply and sticky when you leave it too long.