Goddess Garden, Organics, Kids, Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30, 1 oz (29.6 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.12 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: GOD-00112
- UPC Code: 898062001123
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (29.6 ml)
1.4 x 1.4 x 3.9 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.74|
- Powerful Protection Without Chemical Sunscreen
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Contains Organic Ingredients
- Pediatrician Tested
- Reef Safe
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 by QAI
- NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients
- Helps prevent sunburn
Shake before use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
|Titanium Dioxide 6.4% Zinc Oxide 6.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients |
Aloe vera*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, camellia sinensis (green tea), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut oil), caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycerin*, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl stearate citrate, glyceryl undecylenate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, polyhydroxystearic acid, radish root ferment filtrate, rubus idaeus (red raspberry) seed oil, stearic acid, tocopherol (vitamin E), xanthan gum
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of reach of children. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Store at temperatures below 90ºF.
- May stain some fabrics.
Still white and sticky
Posted by Reviewer1228961 on Dec 23, 2016
This sunscreen is better than many other sunscreens. But it you are looking for non-sticky, non-whitening sunscreen, keep looking.
Blends well !!!!
Posted by 5683714062773583151 on Nov 02, 2016
As a natural product I was afraid it will make my babies face look like a clowns =) but blends very well + good protection. highly recommended.
EASY SPREAD MAXIMUM PROTECTION
Posted by 5472128566922116234 on Sep 20, 2016
THIS TUBE ALWAYS IN MY BAG. NICE TEXTURE, NO FRAGRANCE, GREAT COVER AND PROTECTION FOR KIDS AND ADULTS HIGHLY RECCOMENDED
I'm an adult and I love it !!!
Posted by 5602277986742924968 on Sep 17, 2016
I use this as the suncreen for area around eyes and I love it !!!!!! I live in Asia, the weather is very hot and humid,it's not really sticky at all. It doesn't make my eyes area dry though it makes my skin looks like covering with white cream but I use it only before I put on my makeup. I LOVE IT !!!!!
Good Sunscreen Even for Adults
Posted by 5638878509441290023 on Aug 14, 2016
It's quite surprising to see so many negative comments right here as it works perfectly for me. But I'd prefer the Everyday version of the sunscreen instead of this Kids version since this version smells a bit sweeter. The smell of both versions fades very soon so don't worry :)