Good Earth Teas, Green Tea, Lemongrass, 20 Tea Bags, 1.31 oz (37 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.31 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: GET-30179
- UPC Code: 027018301790
- Package Quantity: 20 Tea Bags, 1.31 oz (37 g)
2.7 x 3.1 x 5.2 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Unbleached Teabag
- Solar Energy Driven
- No MSG
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
Citrus-Sweetness: A clean yet smooth taste. Premium green tea is steamed then subtly blended with citrus lemongrass, rose petals
and hints of peppermint to delicately cleanse your palate.
For over forty years we have been crafting teas with the most delicious flavors and aromas.
Our secret to success is our combination of high quality ingredients and sumptuous blends that together create teas to savor, no just sip.
For a Luscious Cup of Tea:
Pour fresh near boiling water over the tea bag. Let the lavish flavor infuse for 3 minutes and enjoy.
For our Refreshing Iced Tea:
Pour 2 cups of fresh near boiling water over 6 tea bags and steep for 10 minutes. Add 2 cups of cold water before serving over ice.
Store in a cool dry place.
Green tea, lemongrass, natural flavors, rose petals and peppermint.
I take this plain, as is. Nice taste.
Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Jul 15, 2012
Good taste. Sometimes, I even crush my own lemongrass and infuse it into the tea.
Good Earth Lemongrass Tes
Posted by Reviewer2220511 on Jan 07, 2012
Love the taste--very soothing. Ordered more because it tastes so good and good for you. I have a few health issues which I'm hoping this tea will help.
Posted by Reviewer1702896 on Aug 26, 2011
I love lemongrass and I would say this is alright. Not bad but not my favorite lemongrass green tea I've tried either.