Grahams Natural Alternatives, SunClear, Sunscreen, SPF 30, 5.29 oz (150 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.53 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: GNA-00201
- UPC Code: 839573002018
- Package Quantity: 5.29 oz (150 ml)
2 x 2.8 x 7.1 in, 0.45 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Reef Friendly
- Non Nano
- UVA & UVB
- Broad Spectrum Protection
- Very Water Resistant 80 Minutes
- Sensitive Skin Formula
- All Natural
- Paraben Free
- Petroleum Free
- Water Resistant
- Paba Free
- Sport Surf Snow
- Ocean Safe
- Eco Sensitive
- Not Tested on Animals
Thank you for choosing our premium eco friendly Sunscreen.
It is tried and tested under the harsh conditions of the Australian sun! Especially formulated for those with sensitive skin and all skin types.
SunClear Natural sunscreen is the perfect sunblock that will not harm you, the water, the earth or the coral reefs!
Kind regards, Geoff Graham
- helps prevent sunburn
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Zinc Oxide 25%||Sunscreen|
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, rosa canina seed (rose hip) oil, vitis vinifera seed (grape seed) oil, olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) oil, butyspermum parkii (shea) butter, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), provitamin A, phenoxyethanol, coconut oil.
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun