Hain Pure Foods, Sunflower Oil, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:2.42 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: HAI-11621
- UPC Code: 023254116211
- Package Quantity: 32 fl oz (946 ml)
3 x 3 x 9.8 in, 2.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- 100% Expeller Pressed
- Vitamin E Added to Enhance Freshness; All Natural
- See Nutrition Information for Total and Saturated Fat Content
- Kosher Parve
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
Versatile 100% Expeller Pressed Hain Sunflower Oil is best for general cooking--its neutral flavor makes it excellent for light sauteing, sauces, and salads. Use this oil over medium heat. This is not a hydrogenated oil, rather, it is low in saturates, which may be beneficial to your health!
Madras Raisin Pilaf
Bring 3 cups Hain Chicken Broth to a boil in a 1-quart saucepan. Combine 1 1/2 cups uncooked long-grain white rice, 1/4 cup Hain Sunflower Oil, 1/2 cup seedless golden raisins, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 1/2 teaspoon curry powder and 1 1/2 tablespoons Westbrae Soy Sauce in a medium saucepan. Add chicken broth. Cover and cook over low heat 20 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Serves 8.
Expeller pressed sunflower oil, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E).
Caution: Any oil will burn if overheated. If oil smokes, reduce heat.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 63|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||21%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
I baked many quickbreads
Posted by 4921410407529847299 on Oct 22, 2016
I can normally buy sunflower oil locally but occasionally it becomes scarce for some reason. I bought online out of desperation and was completely satisfied with this product.
Posted by 5361513450262670949 on Jan 31, 2014
My friend recommended this product for me. Still I am satisfied with this oil. I use this one to oggle my mouth everyday, as soon as I wake in the morning
Wonderful smooth taste
Posted by Reviewer2553999 on Jun 18, 2012
Hain's makes great products and this is one of them. Their sunflower oil has a wonderful smooth taste for pie crusts and anything else.
Hain Pure Foods Sunflower Oil
Posted by Reviewer2592660 on Feb 25, 2012
Great price, great product.
Reasonably good product
Posted by Reviewer3343337 on Oct 04, 2011
I've used this brand before, and it is fine, though I still am looking for a larger size, like one I purchased earlier from another place that was imported from either Turkey or the EU.