EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

Eclectic Institute, Hawthorn, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Eclectic Institute, Hawthorn, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Earn 5% Loyalty Credit ?
MSRP:
$23.40
Our Price:
$15.74
Shipping Saver ?
You Save:
$7.66 (33)
Quantity:

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

In Stock
  • Expiration Date: Apr 2021
  • Shipping Weight:
    0.5 lbs
    Switch to Metric units
  • Product Code: ECL-10241
  • UPC Code: 023363102419
  • Package Quantity: 2 fl oz (60 ml)
  • Dimensions:
    1.5 x 1.5 x 4.6 in, 0.3 lbs
    Switch to Metric units
Bundle Offer
Save $4.00 when you purchase these items today for only $19.74
Total: $23.74
Combo Discount: - $4.00
Together: $19.74

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Product Overview

Description

  • Herbal Extract
  • A Dietary Supplement
  • Crataegus Monogyna

Suggested Use

(shake well before using) Mix 15-30 drops in warm water and take this tea 1-3 times daily.

Other Ingredients

Fresh, wildcrafted hawthorn (crataegus monogyna) berry, flower and leaf.

Organic alcohol content: 20%.

Filtered water.

Fresh herb strength: 1:1.

Warnings

Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur.

Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants or with prescription drugs.

Keep out of reach of children.

iHerb Customer Reviews
 

Hawthorn

Posted by 5647159913216836433 on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hope, this is very good. I useing this first time.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Eclectic institute. Hawthorn liquid.

Posted by 5008760565998813215 on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had never tried it in liquid form. Love it so convenient. Will buy again..

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

great!

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for digestion! I take it after I eat and it also make me thirsty so I can drink more water. I tend to feel more energy and calmer when I take Hawthorn. I would recommend it for after eating, though, as before it may cause acidity in the stomach.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Great service, prompt delivery

Posted by Reviewer1495285 on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use iherb for 98% of my supplements. The other 2% they don't have or I would use them all of the time. The prices are competitive, the correspondence regarding shipping, delivery, tracking are great. Most items arrive before I expect them.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Great for heart support and high blood pressure

Posted by reader on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use hawthorn for many years for my heart palpitations and pains. It is the best herb for those kinds of problems and it helps to lower high blood pressure. It is best used in a form of extract because it acts faster.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!