Health From The Sun, Sprouted FiProFlax, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:1.48 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: HFS-06256
- UPC Code: 010043062569
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (454 g)
3.6 x 3.6 x 6.7 in, 1.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Next Generation Milled Flaxseed
- Greater Bioavailability
- Raw Food
- USDA Organic
- Nitrogen Flushed
- Dietary Supplement
Flaxseeds are nutritional powerhouses, loaded with important nutrients such as essential fats, vitamins, mineral and enzymes. Yet, the body does not completely utilize many of these nutrients because whole seeds are extremely difficult to digest. Milling flaxseeds improves digestibility, but sprouting flaxseeds is the only way to fully realize the complete nutritional potential of flax.
Sprouted FiProFlax is premium flaxseed, activated for greater bioavailability. In sprouted FiProFlax, all of the life-giving energy and nourishment in flax bursts from the seed into a living, thriving plant. This transformation allows the highest possible digestibility and absorption, making Sprouted FiProFlax the ultimate flaxseed nutritional supplement.
You'll benefit more from flax than ever before.
The increased nutritional advantages of Sprouted FiProFlax over ordinary flax include:
- More flax nutrition per serving
- More plant lignans per serving
- Higher mineral content and low phytic acid levels for superior omega-3 absorption and better conversion of ALA to EPA and DHA
- A plant source of protein and active digestive enzymes
- Greater levels of vitamins and minerals for added nutrition, efficacy and product stability.
- Naturally balances the body's alkaline/acid levels.
Experience The Next Generation of Flax with Sprouted FiProFlax from Health From The Sun.
One to two scoops daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Can be eaten alone, sprinkled on cereal, yogurt and other foods, mixed in juice or used in baking.
Certified organic (OCPP/ProCert) sprouted milled flaxseed.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%*|
|Total Carbohydrates||5 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%*|
|Vitamin C||3.5 mg||6%|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (omega-3)||3.6 g||†|
|Linoleic Acid (omega-6)||0.9 g||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Aug 05, 2010
Sprouted Flaxseed is better than Flaxseed because the nutritional profile becomes more available to the body!
Hard to find!
Posted by Reviewer2495873 on May 12, 2010
It's hard to find sprouted organic flax seed powder where I live. It is a little grainy though (used to powder that is much finer). I chop bananas and add this to coat the pieces. Yum!
Posted by Reviewer3005426 on Nov 07, 2009
Posted by Reviewer2287497 on Oct 13, 2009
I am so glad you carry this product. Originally purchased from my local health food store, (they no longer carry it), because it is sprouted and is better absorbed by the body. Love the taste and have it on salads every day, expect another order from me in the near future! Thank you iHerb!!