Health King, Cholesterol Guard Herb Tea, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.05 oz (30 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.26 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: HEK-00040
- UPC Code: 646322000405
- Package Quantity: 20 Tea Bags, 1.05 oz (30 g)
4.6 x 3 x 2.6 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.81|
- Improved Formula
- Healthy Cholesterol Level
- 100% Natural Herbal Supplement
Cholesterol Guard Herb Tea is made of wild chrysanthemum, rhubarb, jujube and other precious herbs nicely flavored with jasmine. Traditional Chinese herbalism uses them to support blood vessel and circulation health, and to maintain healthy cholesterol level and blood pressure.
What makes Health King Herb Teas Special?
- Enjoyed & trusted by our customers since 1994
- Based on authentic ancient Chinese herbal formulas
- Recommended by natural health professionals
- Made with premium quality herbs, mostly wild grown
Steep 1-2 tea bags in hot water for 3-5 minutes for hot tea. Steep in hot water and refrigerate for iced tea. Use 2-4 bags or more a day.
Consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1-2 Tea Bags|
|Servings Per Container: 10-20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Proprietary Blend |
Chrysanthemum (flower), chinese rhubard (rhizome & root), jujuba (fruit), ginkgo biloba (leaf), astragalus (root & leaf), apocynum venetum (leaf), wolfberry (leaf), jasmine (flower)
|*Daily Value not established.|
Posted by getwell on Feb 08, 2017
Not as expected
Posted by 4669263180133940622 on Dec 03, 2016
This is good product 😀😀😀😀😀💋
Posted by tasseka on Mar 23, 2014
I wish it's really helpful otherwise I don't understand why I should suffer of the smell. It's really unbearable! It smells like homeless people smell probably because of some herbal ingredient. Never again.
Cholesterol Under control!
Posted by Reviewer1511768 on Dec 13, 2011
So far so good!