Health Valley, Organic, Vegetarian Chili, Santa Fe White Bean, Spicy, 15 oz (425 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:1.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: HHV-24104
- UPC Code: 035742241046
- Package Quantity: 15 oz (425 g)
2.9 x 2.9 x 4.4 in, 1.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- 40% Less Sodium**
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
**Than Other Leading Brands
Nutrition Scorecard (Per Serving)
- Sodium 470 mg
- Fat 3 g
- Fiber 9 g
- Antioxidant 30% RDI*
Health Valley Organic vegetarian chili gives you a hearty, satisfying taste experience. Our Organic Santa Fe White Bean Chili is a spicy chili with a festive corn masa flavor and a kick from jalapeño and cumin. This Chili is an excellent source of fiber (9 grams) and antioxidant vitamin C (30%) and a good source of protein (10 grams).
This Health Valley Chili contains 470 milligrams sodium per serving. Other leading brands contain 780 milligrams sodium or more per serving.
Ready to serve - Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on High for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Filtered water, organic small white beans, organic bell peppers, organic corn, organic onions, organic tomato paste, organic white corn masa, organic evaporated cane juice, natural flavors, organic expeller pressed canola oil, organic garlic powder, organic jalapeño peppers, sea salt, organic lime juice, organic spices, ascorbic acid.
Made with no genetically engineered ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (245 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||39 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g||36%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|