HealthSmart Foods, Inc., Chocolite, Cookies N Cream, 16 Bars, .84 oz (24 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:1.42 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: HSF-00136
- UPC Code: 857128001361
- Package Quantity: 16 Bars, .84 oz (24 g) Each
8.5 x 5.1 x 2.5 in, 1.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Great for All Diets Including Weight Watchers, South Beach and Atkins!
- Only 35 Calories Each
- 2 g Fat
- 5 g Fiber
- 1/2 g Net Carbs
- Sugar Free
- Finally! Great Taste and About 1/2 the Calories of The Leading Bar
Polydextrose, oligofructose, fractionated palm kernel oil, erythritol, cocoa butter, soy crisps [soy protein isolate, cocoa processed with alkali, tapioca starch], milk protein concentrate, maltodextrin, heavy cream, glycerine, calcium carbonate, milk fat, sodium caseinate, natural & artificial flavors, maltitol syrup, salt, soy lecithin, disodium phosphate, sucralose.
Allergy Alert: Contains soy & milk. Manufactured on equipment that also produces products containing peanuts, treenuts & eggs.
Wheat & Gluten Free.
|Serving Size: 1 Piece (12 g)|
|Servings Per Package: 2|
|Packages Per Box: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||22|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Sat Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by stinereppe on Jan 15, 2013
These little cookies are delicious! It was a bit disappointing that there's two cookies in each pack, and that each cookie - not one whole pack - is 35 calories. So there's really 70 calories in each pack. But they're really delicious, and I would recommend them to everyone.
Posted by anncha on Jan 15, 2013
Ok taste .
Posted by 5226388928247739348 on Nov 22, 2012
These are not my favourite - It's just got that weird artificial taste! Dont know how to describe it, but it reminds me of olive oil. The proteinbars in cookies and cream are much better!
Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Nov 14, 2012
These are so good. The amazing thing is after eating two you feel is enough:).