Healthy Origins, Natural, Lyc-O-Mato Clinical Trio, 60 Softgels
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Expiration Date: July 2021
Shipping Weight:0.24 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: HOG-15102
- UPC Code: 603573151027
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
2.2 x 2.2 x 4 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Lyc-O-Mato - Tomato Lycopene Complex
- Lycopene 15 mg
- Selenium 100 mcg
- Vitamin E 200 IU
- Clinically Studied Lycopene & Selenium
- Dietary Supplement
Healthy Origins Lyc-O-Mato Clinical Trio contains:
- Lyc-O-Mato which is a standardized extract of red, ripe tomatoes that contains a spectrum of tomato carotenoids such as Phytoene, Phytofluene and Phytosterols.
- Seleno Excell which contains selenium in its organically bound, natural food form. Seleno Excell is the high selenium yeast used in numerous human clinical studies as is Generally Recognized As Safe.
- Natural Vitamin E in a mixed tocopherol form.
As a dietary supplement for adults; take one (1) softgel twice daily or two (2) softgels once daily with a meal, or as directed by a physician.
Pure olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, yellow beeswax, purified water and annatto.
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Lyc-O-Mato (Natural Tomato Standardized Extract 15%) Contains:||200 mg||†|
|Vitamin A (as Natural Beta-Carotene)||666 IU||14%|
|Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol)||400 IU||1,333%|
|Lycopene (from Tomatoes)||30 mg||†|
|Selenium (as Selenium Yeast)||200 mcg||286%|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established. |
Percent Daily values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.