Hello, Sensitivity Relief + Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste with Coconut Oil, Soothing Mint, 4.7 oz (133 g)
- Expiration Date: December 1 2022
- Date First Available: June 3 2021
Shipping Weight:0.43 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: HLO-02206
- UPC Code: 819156022060
- Package Quantity: 4.7 oz
7.25 x 2.2 x 1.55 in, 0.365 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Naturally Friendly™
- ADA Accepted American Dental Association
- Relieves Sensitivity Pain
- Whitens Teeth Gently
- Protects Enamel
- Prevents Cavities
- No Peroxide
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- No Dyes
- No SLS/Sulfates
- No Brainer
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens
- Leaping Bunny Certified, Never Tested on Animals + Vegan
- Our Tubes are BPA-Free + Contains No Phthalates. Bonus
- Let's Be Friends.
Anything Less would be insensitive
Say hello to a naturally friendly™ sensitivity relief paste that whitens your teeth gently by removing surface stains, and is thoughtfully formulated with soothing aloe vera and moisturizing coconut oil. And if that weren't enough, it tastes awesome and prevents cavities. So eat and drink freely, we got this.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of teeth and to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact
- Helps protect against cavities
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1 inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush teeth thoroughly, for at least 1 minute, twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or a physician.
|Potassium nitrate 5%||Antisensitivity|
|Sodium fluoride 0.24% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
|Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, hydrated silica, purified water, xylitol, aloe vera gel, glycerin, flavor, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl glutamate and stevia rebaudiana leaf extract*|
When using this product, if pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Twist off cap to remove foil seal.
Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.