EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

Herb Pharm, Oregano Spirits, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml), 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Herb Pharm, Oregano Spirits, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml), 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Earn 5% Loyalty Credit ?
MSRP:
$14.50
Our Price:
$11.20
Shipping Saver ?
You Save:
$3.30 (23)
Quantity:

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

In Stock
  • Expiration Date: Mar 2022
  • Shipping Weight:
    0.25 lbs
    Switch to Metric units
  • Product Code: HBP-00348
  • UPC Code: 090700003487
  • Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
  • Dimensions:
    1.3 x 1.3 x 4 in, 0.15 lbs
    Switch to Metric units
Bundle Offer
Save $4.00 when you purchase these items today for only $15.20
Total: $19.20
Combo Discount: - $4.00
Together: $15.20

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Product Overview

Description

  • Immune Support
  • Active Responder
  • Herbal Supplement
  • Oregano Spirits Liquid Extract

Oregano Spirits is a blend of the plant extract and the essential oil of Certified Organically Grown plants &/or Sustainably Wildcrafted Origanum vulgare plants.

Suggested Use

Shake well before using

Add one full squeeze of the dropper bulb to 4 oz. of water, two to four times per day. Best taken between meals.

Other Ingredients

Certified organic cane alcohol (69-79%) & distilled water. Gluten-free

Warnings

Caution: Seek expert medical advice before taking during pregnancy or nursing.

Do not take drops undiluted.

Keep out of the reach of children

Store away from heat & light

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 0.7 ml
Servings: about 42
  Amount Per Serving % DV
Proprietary Extract Blend:
Oregano leaf & flower (Origanum vulgare) (O)
Oregano herb essential oil (Origanum vulgare) (O) (W)
615 mg(E)
† Daily Value (DV) not established
(O) Certified Organic
(W) Sustainably Wildcrafted
(E) Equivalent to approx. 172 mg dry herb & 13 mg essential oil.
iHerb Customer Reviews
 

Works For Me

Posted by cuppacoffee on Dec 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't like getting sick, I don't think anyone does, lol, so at the first sign of yuck this is my goto. I get a bottle of water, put my drops in and drink til gone. Not only am I getting the goodness of hydrating with the water I'm also getting the oregano. The only downside is that my mouth thinks I just ate a lot of Spaghetti :-) I don't know how it will work for anyone else but I've certainly appreciated being able to cut a cold off before it could take hold.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Very powerful Oregano!

Posted by 5569504375873810929 on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice mixture with alcohol, the Oregano is still very strong/overpowering in this one!

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Good for body and promotes healthy gums

Posted by Reviewer2197997 on May 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is good for killing infections (fungal, parasites, virus, bacteria) and keeping gums healthy. Put a few drops in watear swish it around then swallow. It is good for what ails ya.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

to many alcohol

Posted by Karach on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

95% of alcohol leaves only 5% or less for oregano oil. not happy. to many drops on a daily bases.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Keep colds away!!

Posted by 5127587468052342575 on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this. I also take Oregano pills but these drop are so immediate. I gargle to cleanse the throat then swallow to cleanse my body so to speak. The strength is great and a cold will not get me if I take drops these early enough. You must take throughout the day at regular intervals when you're fighting something but this is a great product.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!