Herbal Answers, Inc, Pure Aloe Force, Liquified Aloe Vera Leaf, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:2.72 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: HAS-10264
- UPC Code: 639764102646
- Package Quantity: 32 fl oz (946 ml)
3.6 x 3.6 x 8.2 in, 2.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- The Aloe Answer
- "Live" · Raw · Whole
- Life - Force - Full
- Maximum Strength, Never Heated
- Organically Grown
- Dietary Supplement
- Bio-Protected for Life & Purity
- Experience the Full Force of Aloe Designed by Nature - Unbroken by Processing
Health - Pure & Simple
A nutritious, dietary supplement purified to fortify your health daily.
Bio-Protected Pure Aloe Force
Finally, a truly raw, 'live' liquefied Aloe that is purified for daily use, tastes good & is processed to protect and deliver the full promise of Aloe.
Revolutionary Bio-Protective Processing makes our Liquefied, Whole, Raw, 'Live' Aloe:
- Completely Purified - And can be used as a Daily Health Supplement.
- Protected to Deliver - All the 'Live' Aloe Plant has to offer.
Experience The Difference
Finally, we can experience the Full Life-Force of Aloe & It's Full Promise because we protect Nature's Sacred Designs for Life, Energy & Health.
Herbal Answers Promise
We offer the Whole Truth of Aloe processing.
Dr. Jeri L.
Health Made Simple
The magnificent Aloe plant, that is designed to be self-sufficient & thrive in the desert, feeds us in unique ways with its 250+ naturally occurring constituents including: enzymes, amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, glycoproteins, sterols, growth factors, & Aloe's unique 'growth' polysaccharides & glucomannans.
Our Bio-Protective Processing protects these intricately woven constituents to feed the cells, tissues and organs of our bodies as only a raw, 'live', whole food can.
"Life" feeds "Life" Feed your Life with Life-Force-Full Aloe.
Closet to Nature is Best
Protecting Aloe's Life-Force-Full Structures Maximizes its Potency, Effectiveness & its Biological Activity and Availability.
Bio-Protected Aloe Processing Guarantee
- Raw, Uncooked, Never Heated. No Heat is ever applied at any time in any part of processing from field to bottle. AloeForce is uniquely stabilized & purified without any heat or any damaging processing.
- No water added or removed. Never concentrated, diluted or dried. Nature's original design, balance, proportions and synergy are protected, delivering the full power of Aloe's biological form & activity.
- Whole Leaf & Inner Gel of the Barbadensis-Miller plant is used to include the nutrient rich leaf. Our unique processing removes impurities without damaging filtering.
- Non-Laxative Formulation Aloin & emodins completely removed to <1 ppm from the whole leaf & inner gel of the plant with no damaging filtering.
Our uniquely Raw & Completely Purified AloeForce allows for daily use & removes Aloe's usual contra-indications & bitter taste.
Processed to Protect & Deliver Aloe's naturally occurring constituents including the fragile enzymes and uniquely large, 'growth' polysaccharides (Aloe's Acetylated Beta-glucomannans).
Usages will always vary and fluctuate according to your health needs. From 1/2 to 1 oz or more, two-five times a day as needed. (One capful equals 1 oz).
Best In Split Amounts throughout the day, on an Empty Stomach (but can be used anytime). Up to 4 oz at any one time for maximum absorption.
Introduce gradually and build to desired daily dosage.
May be mixed with any cold drink.
Refrigerate after opening.
Potassium sorbate (1/10 of 1% as a preservative, not a source of potassium).
Naturally gluten free; non-GMO aloin/toxin free.
Natural color & flavor will vary.
Please discuss product usage with your health care practitioner. Follow usage recommendations.
|Serving Size: 1 fl oz|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Carbohydrates||0.75 g||<1%|
|Aloe Vera Leaf Liquid||29.25 g||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Percent daily values not established.