Herbatint, Permanent Haircolor Gel, 7N Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.53 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: HVN-00106
- UPC Code: 666248001065
- Package Quantity: 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
2.3 x 3.4 x 6.8 in, 0.45 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.88|
- Since 1970
- 100% Grey Cover
- With 8 Certified Herbal Extracts
- Up To 2 Applications
- Natural and Healthy Shine Vibrant, Long-Lasting Color
- No Ammonia-Alcohol-Parabens
- Dermatologically Tested - Sensitive Skin
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
This Package Contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel 60 ml/2 fl oz.
- 1 bottle Developer 60 ml/ 2 fl oz
- 1 sample of Royal Cream 15 ml/ 0,5 fl oz
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use and gloves
Before you start make sure you have your coloring tools! For first time users, please note that the Herbatint Application Kit, containing a brush, measuring cup and protection cape is sold separately. This reduces waste as all items included are made to be re-used.
40 Years of Expertise Dedicated to Beauty and Health of Colored Hair
Herbatint Permanent Haircolor Gel covers your grey effectively while taking care of your hair thanks to:
A Gentle and Unique Formula
A carefully balanced formulation, result of rigorous testing, achieving for each shade the perfect color result in the most gentle manner possible.
The 8 organic herbal extracts, specifically selected to nourish and protect your hair and scalp, enhance your hair's color intensity and leave you with a natural, long lasting result.
- Aloe Vera-Protects and nourishes hair during coloring
- Limnanthes Alba (meadowfoam)- Moisturizes and adds shine to the hair
- Betula Alba (white birch)- Toning and soothing properties
- Cinchona Calisaya- Strengthens and protects the scalp
- Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel)- Rich in flavonoids and essential oils, protects the scalp
- Echinacea Angustifolia- Natural purifying agent and moisturizer
- Juglans Regia (walnut)- Intensifies colors, purifying agent
- Rheum Palmatun (rhubarb)- Color enhancer and skin conditioner
Your Color is Rich and Deep, Your Hair Looks Beautiful and Healthy
A gentle formula for perfect grey coverage from the first application!
East to Apply
Herbatint's gel based hair color is easier than ever to mix and apply.
Up to 2 Applications
Just use the amounts of color and developer you need! The leftover unmixed product can be stored for future applications.
40 minutes for A Perfect Result
Gentle and odorless formula creates a more pleasant coloring experience.
Need to know: If you have more than 30% of grey and you wish to apply one of the C, D R or M shades, it is suggested to mix your chosen color with a N shade of the same number. Full details in the instructions leaflet.
Herbatint haircolor gel ingredients: laureth-4, propylene glycol, aqua (water), peg-2 oleamine, ethanolamine, oleic acid, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, betula alba (birch) leaf extract, echinacea angustifolia (echinacea) root extract, juglans regia (walnut) shell extract, rheum palmatum (rhubarb) root extract, cinchona calisaya (cinchona) bark extract, peg-75 meadowfoam oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, p-phenylenediamine, 4-chlororesorcinol, tetrasodium edta, cetrimonium chloride, simethicone, sodium metabisulfite, glycerin.
Developer Ingredients: Aqua (water), hydrogen peroxide, etidronic acid, trideceth-9, cetrimonium chloride, simethicone, propylene glycol, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil.
Royal Cream Ingredients: Aqua (water), citric acid, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, moringa pterygosperma (moringa) seed extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, ppg-3 benzyl ether myristate, methyl gluceth-20, ethoxydiglycol, oleate isopropyl alcohol, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium benzoate, parfum (fragrance), imidazolidinyl urea, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin.
*Botanical and natural origin
Contains phenylenediamine and hydrogen peroxide.
The mixing ratio is 1:1.
Caution: Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions.
Read and follow instructions carefully.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary 'black henna' tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not color your hair if:
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp.
- You have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair.
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary 'black henna' tattoo in the past.
Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.
Keep away from children's reach.
For external use only.
Against animal testing.
Something they don't tell you until it's too late...
Something they don't tell you until it's too late...
If you have grey hair and want to use a golden (D) or other color outside of the N series, you have to supplement your color with an N color. The boxes say "100% grey coverage," but the inside directions say you need to add some of the N color when mixing to guarantee grey coverage. I ordered my color and was all set to start and then had to order a second box if the N series, so I was not very happy. Then, the second box took more than a week to arrive, even with priority shipping. When I finally was able to do my hair, however, I can say I was pleased with the results.
Posted by 5063166492073975965 on Feb 17, 2017
This is basically my natural hair color. Covers grey hear nicely (but I do not have a lot of those). The smell was not so pleasant as the platin blonde. Good tho mix with that color by the way. The only down-side. My hair felt quite stripped after the coloring. The balsam that comes with it is great as always and defiantly needed!
Posted by 5377802362577632324 on Feb 13, 2017
Better than most similar products
Posted by 4706985016768598703 on Dec 12, 2016
Very easy to use and smell nice, like the color, will purchases again.
Posted by 5295144917490704680 on Sep 14, 2016
Will buy again. I have nordic blonde hair, with blonde stripes and the roots are becoming a bit grey. I don`t want to use hard chemicals to often, and this really gav a nice shade to my hair, and I got a lot of compliments for the colour