Herbatint, Vegetal Color, Henna Red, 2.1 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: HVN-00153
- UPC Code: 666248001539
- Package Quantity: 2.1 fl oz (60 ml)
2.1 x 3.4 x 6 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Since 1970
- Natural Looking Highlights for Your Hair
- No Diaminobenzene
- No Ammonia
- No Peroxide
- For 1 or 2 Applications
- Contains Free 15 ml/0.5 fl oz Royal Cream Sample
Vegetal Color is a semipermanent colorant that does not contain ammonia, peroxide or diaminobenzene.
Easy to use, it is applied directly without any mixing.
The color washes out gradually.
This product is specially formulated to add highlights to your hair and allows you to refresh color tones between permanent hair colorings.
It does not lighten your hair.
Does Not Cover Grey
To cover grey hair use Herbatint permanent haircolor gel from the Herbavita line.
Directions For Use:
Wash your hair first (for best results use Herbavita Normalizing Shampoo).
Towel dry to remove excess water. Using an applicator brush, apply Vegetal Color directly and evenly on damp hair. Cover with a shower cap to help develop the color and wait 45 minutes. For permed or treated hair, wait only 20 minutes. Add lukewarm water and lather.
Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
Do not shampoo.
Follow with Herbavita Royal Cream conditioner, leave on for 5 minutes and rinse. Towel dry and style as usual.
Aqua/water; hydroxyethylcellulose; PEG-18 glyceryl oleate/cocoate; PEG-2 oleamine; basic brown 16; HC blue 2 solid; HC red 3
May cause an allergic reaction
This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dying the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness.
Not tested animals.