Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Organic, Soliga Forest Honey, 8.8 oz (250 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:1.76 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: HIM-50011
- UPC Code: 605069500111
- Package Quantity: 8.8 oz (250 g)
3.1 x 3.2 x 2 in, 1.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- USDA Organic
- Supporting the Soliga Tribe of India
- Not Pasteurized
- Not Force Filtered
- Gluten Free
- India Organic
- Organic Farming
- Certified Organic by Control Union Certifications Control Union 806546
Himalaya has engaged the Soliga Tribe to collect certified organic honey from the tropical evergreen forests of South India.
In turn, Himalaya buys honey from the Soligas, so they may build better lives for themselves.
The Soligas believe human life is intertwined with the natural ecosystem, leading to the practice of sustainable harvesting where the wild bee colony and comb are not destroyed.
Hundreds of different flora gives this honey a unique flavor and robust aroma.
Please enjoy the honey and help support the Soliga Tribe!
To liquefy, place bottle in warm water.
Do not refrigerate. Crystallization of honey is a natural phenomenon.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp. (21 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||17 g||6%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
great honey, love it
Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013
great honey, love it, smell is wonderful and taste is so deep!
Posted by Reviewer3020838 on Sep 11, 2012
Good product, horrible jar.
Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012
If you get this for someone with not the best motor skills (think arthritis, CP and so on), please be prepared to put it in a more suitable container! The product it self is really nice. Sweet in a not overpowering way, liquid, and tastes like candy. Would get 5 if the jar was better.
Posted by Reviewer3154855 on Mar 20, 2012