Himalaya, Triphala, 60 Caplets
Buy 3+Save 10%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Himalaya, Triphala, 60 Caplets
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.18 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: HIM-40401
- UPC Code: 605069404013
- Package Quantity: 60 Caplets
2.2 x 2.2 x 3.6 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Pure Herbs
- Digestive Support
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Herbal Supplement
- Additive Free
- Worldwide Since 1930
- India Organic
- Certified Organic by Control Union Certifications Control Union 806546
The most rigorous testing for herbal potency.
How Can Triphala Help You?
- Healthy aid for occasional constipation and digestive system disturbances
- Supports normal digestive function
- Supports the membrane lining of the digestive tract
The Himalaya Difference:
- Family owned since 1930
- 1,214 published clinical trials on Himalaya products
- Seed-to-shelf - GMP Facility
- Patents: 9 granted, 74 pending
Take 1 caplet per day before food.
Caution: Keep out of direct light and out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: One caplet||Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|organic triphala [amla fruit (Phyllanthus emblica Linn.), belleric myrobalan fruit (Terminalia bellerica Roxb.), chebulic myrobalan fruit (Terminalia chebula Retz.)] standardized extract (50% Tannins containing Chebulinic Acid - 125 mg*)||250 mg||*|
|Organic chebulic myrobalan leaf powder (5% Tannins - 22 mg*)||438 mg||*|
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
I bought this product because I read that it helps the colon create large, well formed, and odorless stools. I have only had this product for a short period of time. It seems to be living up to the hype. This product helps me to have a large BM in the morning. Before this product I had to go several times a day. This product has been very effective clearing out the colon.
Was this review helpful to you?
I will continue to use this
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Amazing, it cleanses, rejuvenates my digestive system. Enter "NOL 4770" (no spaces) at checkout for 5% off any order.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase
i tired it and it had no effect on me. in fact i feel that my constipation has became worst. would not buy it again.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase
👍I feel that it's really help me
Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I have tried several different brands of Triphala but always come back to Himalaya. Their quality is good and it seems my digestion is much better with this brand.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase
First time trying this herb and have found it very helpful with no side effects.