Himalayan Institute, Ceramic Neti Pot, 1 Pot
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:1.09 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: HIP-41199
- UPC Code: 652865411998
- Package Quantity: 1 Pot
7 x 3.7 x 2.6 in, 0.65 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Soothes Dry Nasal Passages
- Removes Excess Mucus...Naturally
- Provides Natural Relief From Allergy and Sinus Symptoms
- Doctor Recommended
- The Original Since 1972
Ceramic Neti Pot
The Original Neti Pot
The Himalayan Institute created and began distributing the original Neti Pot in 1972. Then, the Neti Pot was individually hand-crafted and offered as a tool for yoga students to enhance their breathing and meditation practices. Now the health benefits of irrigation are well-known today and the Neti Pot has become a household tool for allergy relief and improved breathing.
Nasal wash benefits:
- Improves nasal and sinus health
- Cleans mucus and congestion
- Helps ease the symptoms of cold, allergies, and post-nasal drip
- Moisturizes dry nasal passages and much more
Why nasal wash?
Wash away mucus, dust, pollen, and other irritants and impurities that the nose filters and traps to protect your health
Nasal irrigation studies show:
Nasal wash is an effective way to relieve symptoms and improve the health of patients with sinus problems, and may reduce dependencies on expensive medications
Independently tested for lead and heavy metal safety
Remember, a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
My Neti Pot
My Neti Pot
I work for a wonderful company named Canyon Ranch and the exercise physiologist, the Doctors and the accupuncturist all told me that I just HAD to get a neti pot for my cold. Well, I did and am soooo glad that I did that. Your product is great and I even have it here in the office with me and I wash once a day here at work. I noted that the ceramic probably has some metalic substance in the clay. When I microwave the salt water to get it warm, the handle part gets extra hot and that usually indicates metal parts in the casting. Hopefully it is not lead. Regards, Dave
Posted by 4800773266426845439 on Jan 27, 2017
Easy to use and does the job perfectly
Posted by 5450087805452120382 on Jan 10, 2017
I'm not sure how I lived without this before? I have allergies and asthma and this helps so much. Before I started using it, I was stuffed up all the time as if I had a cold. Now I can breathe much better. It somehow seems to help with the asthma too...in fact it has almost better effects than my inhaler. I highly recommend this product.
Sturdy and effective
Posted by 5722811239183954417 on Aug 27, 2015
I even take it with me when I travel
Posted by 5384387472577929703 on Jun 01, 2015
the best buy ever!!!