If You Care, All Natural Waxed Paper, 75 sq ft (75 ft x 12 in) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.77 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: IYC-25025
- UPC Code: 770009250255
- Package Quantity: 75 sq ft (75 ft x 12 in)
12.4 x 2 x 1.9 in, 0.65 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Environment Friendly Products
- Unbleached Totally Chlorine-Free (TCF)
- 100% Soybean Wax
- 2007 Outstanding Non-Food Specialty Item
If you Care 100% Unbleached All Natural Waxed Paper is coated with a wax made from soybeans instead of paraffin. Soybean wax is clean, safe, non-toxic and biodegradable. It comes from a renewal and sustainable resource grown by American farmers. Also, as no chlorine is used to bleach If You Care 100% Unbleached All Natural Waxed Paper, no chlorine is dumped into our lakes, rivers and streams.
What is Paraffin Wax?
Other waxed paper products are coated with paraffin wax which is made from non-renewable petroleum resources. Using If You Care 100% Unbleached All Natural Waxed Paper will help reduce the use of petroleum products and the amount of pollution in our environment.
Food Preparation and Handling
If You Care 100% Unbleached All Natural Waxed Paper is ideal for food preparation and wrapping sandwiches and other foods. Use it for separating layers of cookies or cookie dough and pre-cooked meats. It also lines and protects kitchen surfaces as well as helps keep the microwave clean.
- 100% natural soybean wax
- Waxed paper: Unbleached totally chlorine-free (TCF)
- Cardboard packaging: Recycled, processed chlorine-free (PCF)
- Totally chlorine free
- No petroleum products
- Wax made from renewable, agricultural resource
- Ideal for food preparation
- Microwave safe
- Excellent for wrapping sandwiches and other foods
- Cardboard box should be recycled
- Lift flap. Pull back to open top lid.
- Pull out paper, tuck in top lid behind paper.
- Push lid firmly down and tear paper downward.
I'm very satisfied with this paper. It's like a non-stick coating for a lot of my kitchenware. The products really don't stick to this paper. Non-whited paper, that I bought in the local stores, was appeared to be so stucky!!! But this one is wonderful! And there is nothing chemical and harmful. P.S.: the roll is so big, that I can't even imagine if it would ever end. So the price is adjusted to the paper length.
Posted by 5637282181074217746 on Oct 02, 2014
The all natural waxed paper is very consistent throughout, making it perfect for any project you may have for it.
Posted by 5292042741631025744 on Apr 08, 2014
Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Nov 05, 2013
I LOVE this paper, you cant find anything like this in Australia. I bought one to use with my gluten free cooking and rolling, everything else I have tried sticks and is so frustrating. But this paper actually allows me to make things out of my sticky gluten free ingredients that I couldn't other wise have made (like rolling out my okara burgers (soy pulp), or cookies). The first time I used it I went straight back onto iherb and bought three more just encase they stop selling it or it ran out of stock. I think it is well worth the money, and I hope it stays in stock :-)
All Natural Waxed Paper
Posted by 4735081183400240180 on Sep 09, 2013
I LOVE this product. My daughter is 19 and changing our family to eating healthier and using natural products, one item at a time. We will now use this brand of waxed paper and buying it from iherb.com saved us as it is a lower cost than other sites we have looked at. Thank you!
effective and good value
Posted by fennel on May 19, 2013
I found this paper to last for ages. It was very good for wrapping cheese as it kept fresh. When it was quite old it didn't go mouldy as it would in the plastic wrap it comes in but just goes a bit hard, so can be used for cooking. The only reservation I have with this wrap is I wondered if it might be made with gm soya, and I wish the manufacturer would make this clear.