If You Care, 100% Recycled Aluminum Foil, 50 sq ft (52.26 ft x 11.5 in)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.53 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: IYC-12011
- UPC Code: 770009120114
- Package Quantity: 50 sq ft (52.26 ft x 11.5 in)
12 x 1.8 x 1.8 in, 0.45 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.80|
- Environment Friendly Products
- 2006 Outstanding Non-Food Specialty Item
If You Care 100% Recycled Aluminum Foil is made from 100% recycled aluminum. When other aluminum foil is produced, it requires high energy. When If You Care 100% Recycled Aluminum Foil is made, it uses only 5% of the energy required for regular aluminum foil. This makes If You Care 100% Recycled Aluminum Foil much more environmentally friendly.
Aluminum saves fuel
Two lbs. of aluminum goes a long way, creating more than 300 ft. of household aluminum foil. Therefore, when you use aluminum foil, you are using a product that saves large quantities of transport energy, due to the lightness of the material.
Where does it come from?
Aluminum is available in the earth's crust in many parts of the world as the mineral bauxite. The deposits are mostly found in shallow layers of the earth. If You Care Aluminum Foil has the added benefit of being 100% recycled.
Aluminum and food storage
When used for food storage, aluminum has great food protection qualities. It preserves the nutritional value and the quality of food. It protects food against light, oxygen, humidity and bacteria. At the same time, it also preserves taste, aroma, moisture, vitamins and consistency.
- 100% recycled aluminum
- Cardboard packaging: Recycled, processed chlorine-free (PCF)
- 95% energy savings
- Minimum waste
- No added chlorine, no toxins
- Excellent food wrap
- Performs equal to traditional foil
- Allows consumers to feel good about helping the environment
- Aluminum can be recycled again and again
- Cardboard package should be recycled
- Pull tab to tear perf
- Open lid
- Pull out foil
- Push lid firmly down and tear foil downwards
Don't know yet
Posted by 5204196752948176147 on Jan 28, 2014
Haven't used it yet
Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jan 07, 2014
As far as I am concerned, purchase of this product was a complete waste of money. The foil is so thin that it is even hard to tear off the roll without tearing it. Maybe it is because it is made from recycled aluminum that it is so thin. It resembles the old tinfoil that used to be very common to wrap gum and some chocolate bars. There is no way I would ever buy another roll of this item. I just use aluminum foil to line drip pans in the oven, but this use for this product is not very satisfactory.
Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Oct 20, 2013
I try to buy recycled and this one does the job and isn't too flimsy. Pricy though.