Indigo Wild, Zum Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap, Tea Tree-Citrus, 32 fl oz (.94 L)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:2.66 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NDG-36287
- UPC Code: 663204362871
- Package Quantity: 32 fl oz (.94 L)
7.6 x 5.2 x 2 in, 2.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.88|
- Cleans 32 Loads!
- Highly Concentrated
Maid by Nature.
- Highly concentrated
- Great for high-efficiency machines
- Handmade with pure essential oils
- Free of synthetic chemicals
Zum Clean is not a detergent.
It's a deterrent - to pollutants, to overconsumption, to byproducts, to irritants. After all, your clothes are your second skin. Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Zum Clean is laundry soap - the only 100% all-natural laundry soap mixed, poured and bottled by happy human hands. Yep, no machines were harmed, nor synthetic chemicals used, in the making of this product.
And since our happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of pure essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your clothes. But, please, don't call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects.
- 100% pure essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
- Coconut oil soap treats your second skin gently and doesn't dry it out.
- Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
- Vegetable glycerin clings to dirt and stains.
Zum Clean 101
- Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing. Pour 4 capfuls (1 fl oz or 2 tbsp) in high-efficiency washing machines (total of 32 loads). For top-loading machines, double it (total of 16 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
- Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
- Safe on whites, brights, darks and delicates. You can even hand wash your unmentionables and baby your baby's clothes.
- No detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no petrochemicals, no synthetics, no dyes, so it's biodegradable and safer for fishies.
- Safer for septic tanks and everywhere else for that matter.
Potassium cocoate (saponified 100% coconut oil), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), essential oils, and glucerin (vegetable).
- We test on our own clothes, not on animals.
Fantastic - Indigo Wild ZUM Clean !!!
Fantastic - Indigo Wild ZUM Clean !!!
I love Indigo Wild ZUM Clean products as it really help my kid with eczema..but Im very sad that iHerb is no longer carrying many different types of this Laundry soap esp the bigger sizes for eg Lavender etc. (Very difficult to find in my Country..)
Posted by DesertLiving on Mar 20, 2017
Great for sports clothes that are stinky.. wash in cold water and hang dry those athletic shirts/shorts! Love how gentle this product is and it cleans wonderfully.
Healthy and clean
Posted by 5412831229454998452 on Mar 10, 2017
Posted by 4771220684742830093 on Jan 25, 2017
I am loving this laundry soap. Nice light scent and seems to be getting things clean. I live on a farm so we have dirty clothes and rugs. The towels are much more absorbent now without the coating from the former use of dryer sheets. Very pleased!
wish it smelled stronger!
Posted by 5344347449442403522 on Jan 12, 2017
It's a little thin for my liking and I wish it smelled stronger. Also, you use the cap to measure out the liquid... but it's not deep enough so it gets all over my hands and the bottle. Should include measuring cap!
Cleans with a great scent
Posted by 5623046010576032078 on Dec 01, 2016
I love this product. Cleans without chemicals, has natural softening agents and a great scent that's not too heavy, and does the job with minimal amounts. I did notice that my whites were not as bright after many uses; perhaps the artificial 'bluing' agents from the big chemical name brand detergents were fooling me with their 'whitening' ability. I will often still use these detergents for heavily soiled or contaminated items (I am a nurse, and am exposed to some nasty things), but for most loads, this wonderful product does the trick.