Irwin Naturals, Anti-Gas Digestive Enzymes, 45 Liquid Soft-Gels
- Expiration Date: April 1 2023
- Date First Available: August 23 2010
Shipping Weight:0.92 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: IRW-57552
- UPC Code: 710363575526
- Package Quantity: 45 Count
2.6 x 2.6 x 4.7 in, 0.55 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Helps Reduce Gas, Bloating & Indigestion
- 13 Powerful Digestive Enzymes to Break Down Hard-to-Digest Foods
- Dietary Supplement
Anti-Gas Digestive Enzymes is a powerful blend of enzymes and botanicals that can help you break down food, absorb nutrients and reduce gas, bloating and indigestion.
- Comprehensive Enzyme Blend - This formula delivers a broad range of important enzymes to support the digestion of fats, proteins, carbohydrates, sugars and fibers. Also included are Bromelain (from pineapple) and Papain (from papaya) – two unique enzymes that enhance the enzymatic breakdown of hard-to-digest foods.
- Powerful Food-Energy Activators - Enzymes help convert food into energy. By improving the breakdown of food nutrients, enzymes can actually increase the energy that you derive from food…helping to maximize cellular energy and minimize gas and bloating from incomplete digestion.
- Digestive Support - As we age, our body’s ability to produce adequate amounts of digestive enzymes may diminish. So even if you are eating a healthy diet, you may not be breaking down foods properly. Therefore, adding digestive enzymes to your daily regimen may be beneficial.
This product is designed to be taken with meals. It can be used as an everyday dietary supplement or as needed to support optimal digestive health.
What makes us different:
Liquid Soft-Gels - The nutrients in these easy-to-swallow Liquid Soft-Gels are released fast. Other forms of delivery can contain binders and fillers that may cause stomach upset and offer no nutritional value. Advanced Liquid Soft-Gels provide an optimum delivery system.
Quality Assurance - Irwin Naturals is committed to providing the highest quality products for your health. We employ compliance testing to ensure purity and potency.
Patented BioPerine - BioPerine enhances the bioavailability, absorption and potency of many nutrients.
Directions: (Adult) Take one (1) Liquid Soft-Gel twice a day with a meal. For best results, drink 8-10 glasses of water daily.
Flaxseed oil, gelatin, beeswax, purified water, glycerin, soy lecithin, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, turmeric, canthaxanthin, caramel color and maltodextrin.
No preservatives added.
Usage Warnings: Do not use if safety seal is broken. Check with your doctor before using this product if you are using medication or have any medical conditions. Do not use if you may become pregnant, are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Not intended for use by persons under 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Liquid Soft-Gel|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Enzyme Blend||350 mg||†|
|Malt Diastase||101 DP||†|
Amla powder (fruit), Belleric Myrobalan powder (fruit), Black Pepper powder (fruit), Long Pepper extract (1.5% piperine) (fruit)
BioPerine Black Pepper extract (95% piperine) (fruit), Ginger extract (5% gingerols) (rhizome)
|† Daily Value not established|