Jarrow Formulas, Bile Acid Factors, 90 Capsules
Jarrow Formulas, Bile Acid Factors, 90 Capsules
Buy 4+Save 5%
Buy 12+Save 10%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: JRW-24002
- UPC Code: 790011240020
- Package Quantity: 90 Capsules
2.5 x 2.5 x 4.3 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Highly Concentrated Conjugated Bile Acids
- Supports Absorption of Fats and Fat Soluble Nutrients
- Dietary Supplement
Bile Acid Factors consists of a mixture of highly concentrated bile acids (also called bile salts), mostly in the conjugated form, from U.S. and/or New Zealand bovine/ovine bile.
- Bile acids are produced in the liver and then stored and concentrated in the gallbladder, from which they enter the small intestines via the bile duct.
- The major bile components in Bile Acid Factors are glycocholate and taurocholate, which are crucial for fat digestion and absorption.
- In the small intestine, bile acids emulsify fats to aid their absorption. Bile acid deficiency causes fat malabsorption and fatty stools (steatorrhea), indicated by diarrhea and floating stools. In addition, bile acid deficiency reduces the absorption of fat and fat-soluble nutrients.
- Conjugated bile acids have been shown in clinical trials to improve fat absorption and nutritional status.
Take 1 to 3 capsules with a meal containing fat or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Natural flavor, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Bile Acids
(from 1530 bovine/ovine bile concentrate)
|Conjugated Bile Acid
(as glycocholic acid, taurocholic acid, glycodeoxycholic acid, taurodeoxycholic acid, glycochenodeoxycholic acid and taurochenodeoxycholic acid)
|Unconjugated Bile Acid
(as cholic acid and deoxycholic acid)
|* Daily Value not established.|
This is the most effective method I have found for clearance of liver/gallbladder stagnation. I am forever grateful & in hope to never need to do a liver/gallbladder flush (epsom salt/olive oil/lemon juice)again because I have found something more effective. MERCI !! MERCI !!
Was this review helpful to you?
Helps with my goal
Posted by 5262772148133830843 on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase
My goal being to keep my gall bladder. According to xrays there's quite a bit of "sludge" there. I don't eat huge amounts of fat but I do enjoy butter, cheese, etc., and if I've eaten a lot of fat I take these. No discomfort and I hope that means my gall bladder is hanging in there.
Posted by paochi on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase
good supplement brands!!! like it!!
Acid Reflux & High Stomach Acid solution
Posted by 5024739626943570084 on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase
My naturopath recommended this for my highly acid stomach and since I have suffered from reflexive stomach since I was a child. It really works. I take it regularly but can be taken when flaring up. No problems since.
Posted by 4861027916238305490 on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase
This product is a very good one to use if you are lactose intolerant. In my case the gall bladder had been removed. It was suggested I try Bile Salts to aid in fatty digestion. Other companies have bile salts but contain milk which is not suitable for me. This product helped me greatly and I will be purchasing more in the future. My biggest complaint is not the product but its shipment. You pay much more than the product cost to have it shipped to Canada. It would be much more cost effective to ship Canada Post than courier. In reading this review, I hope iHerb will consider this comment.
This Product Stopped my Bloating!
Posted by 4653627704552164857 on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I have been having bloating right after I eat, so I started on this product. I take one capsule after each larger meal and so amazed, but I no longer have been getting the bloating. I have already recommended this product to friends and family.