Jarrow Formulas, Bile Acid Factors, 90 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Jarrow Formulas, Bile Acid Factors, 90 Capsules
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: JRW-24002
- UPC Code: 790011240020
- Package Quantity: 90 Capsules
2.5 x 2.5 x 4.3 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Highly Concentrated Conjugated Bile Acids
- Supports Absorption of Fats and Fat Soluble Nutrients
- Dietary Supplement
Bile Acid Factors consists of a mixture of highly concentrated bile acids (also called bile salts), mostly in the conjugated form, from U.S. and/or New Zealand bovine/ovine bile.
- Bile acids are produced in the liver and then stored and concentrated in the gallbladder, from which they enter the small intestines via the bile duct.
- The major bile components in Bile Acid Factors are glycocholate and taurocholate, which are crucial for fat digestion and absorption.
- In the small intestine, bile acids emulsify fats to aid their absorption. Bile acid deficiency causes fat malabsorption and fatty stools (steatorrhea), indicated by diarrhea and floating stools. In addition, bile acid deficiency reduces the absorption of fat and fat-soluble nutrients.
- Conjugated bile acids have been shown in clinical trials to improve fat absorption and nutritional status.
Take 1 to 3 capsules with a meal containing fat or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Natural flavor, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Bile Acids
(from 1530 bovine/ovine bile concentrate)
|Conjugated Bile Acid
(as glycocholic acid, taurocholic acid, glycodeoxycholic acid, taurodeoxycholic acid, glycochenodeoxycholic acid and taurochenodeoxycholic acid)
|Unconjugated Bile Acid
(as cholic acid and deoxycholic acid)
|* Daily Value not established.|
This is the most effective method I have found for clearance of liver/gallbladder stagnation. I am forever grateful & in hope to never need to do a liver/gallbladder flush (epsom salt/olive oil/lemon juice)again because I have found something more effective. MERCI !! MERCI !!
Was this review helpful to you?
Too strong for sensitive colon
Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2017 | Verified Purchase
The first time I had trouble with these, I had taken 3 or 4 at one time (stupid, I know). I had the worse burning diarrhea - thought I was going to die. Had to take immodium after a few days of horrible discomfort. That was some time ago. Recently I tried them again, only one a day each day for about 3 days. Again, same awful burning & itching diarrhea. I threw what I had out so that I wouldn't experiment again. I had my gallbladder removed about 6 months ago. I take Jarrow's pancreatic digestive enzymes which help a lot and never hurt my digestive system, but apparently I am very sensitive to ox bile. I wrote this so that other's would proceed with caution.
Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2017 | Verified Purchase
Too strong for me, gave me a stomach ache. I like the other brand. Check my profile for more info on what I have found to be helpful.
Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2017 | Verified Purchase
I was hoping that this product will help in my belching after food, but it didn't do any good. So still looking for a product that will help.
Really glad I found These
Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2017 | Verified Purchase
Life long constipation issues have been so reduced. I take 1-3 caps daily.
No Awful Taste
Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2017 | Verified Purchase
This didn't have an awful taste, even after pouring out half the capsule and putting it back together. No stomach cramps so far.