Jarrow Formulas, Cox 2 Tame, 90 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:1.18 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: JRW-29008
- UPC Code: 790011290087
- Package Quantity: 90 Softgels
2.5 x 2.5 x 4.6 in, 0.7 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Natural Cox-2 Inhibitors
- High EPA Omega-3
- Borage GLA
- Green Tea
- Devil's Claw
- White Willow
- Dietary Supplement
COX2Tame is a synergistic blend of herbal extracts and oleoresins (full spectrum herbal extracts) known to provide natural CycloOxygenase-2 (COX-2) enzyme inhibition. COX-2 inhibition is important for healthy joint function, normal cellular development (overexpression of COX-2 causes abnormal cell development) and healthy aging.
- COX2Tame contains Omega-3 fatty acids known to generate prostaglandins series 3 (PGE3) and inhibit COX-2.
- GLA from Borage seed oil extract, enhances synthesis of prostaglandins series E1 (PGE1).
- Devil's Claw contains COX-2 inhibitors iridoid glycosides, such as harpagosides, clinically proven to improve joint mobility and flexibility.
- White Willow Bark is a bitter herb rich in flavonoids and salicyclic acid derivatives (salicin and salicortin) responsible for inhibiting COX-2.
- Other COX2Tame Herbs/phytochemicals: Curcumin, Ginger, Quercetin, Resveratrol, Green Tea: sources of powerful phenolic antioxidants that disrupt the signaling processes that activate COX-2 gene expression.
Take 1 softgel up to 3 times per day with water or juice, with meals or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Soybean oil, white beeswax, and lecithin (from soy). Softgel consists of gelatin, glycerin, water, caramel and carob (as a light barrier).
Contains: Fish and soy.
No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Servings||% DV|
|Fish Oil (Source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids) (providing 122 mg EPA and 7 mg DHA)||290 mg||*|
|Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA) (from borage oil) (seed)||50 mg||*|
|Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum) (root) (derived from polygonum extract)||16 mg||*|
|Curcumin (Curcuma longa) (95% curcuminoids) (root)||300 mg||*|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale)(rhizome) (15% gingerols and shogaols)||250 mg||*|
|Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (50% polyphenols) (leaf)||150 mg||*|
|Devil's Claw Extract (Harpagophytum procumbens) (5% iridoid glycosides)(root)||250 mg||*|
|White Willow Bark Extract (Salicis cortex)(15% salicin)||200 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
I've had a "bad" knee for more than 20 years and have not been able to fold it far enough to sit on my heals, but within a month or so after taking Cox2Tame, I could!
Posted by Scottishdave on Aug 22, 2013
Just to let folks know the soy in the product is GM. And also that Jarrow are about to discontinue it. Have'nt used for long enough to know if it workds as advertised.
still dont know
Posted by 5558236281313123441 on Dec 12, 2012
i really cant tell, i haven't been using it how i m supposed to...
Soybean oil alert
Posted by emanuela on May 03, 2012
love this stuff
Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Oct 21, 2011
Took this back in the 90s for migraine and joint pain. Wasn't able to find it for a long time, but it works like a charm for pain issues. It's the only thing I've taken that will help a migraine that's in progress. Either I'm sensitive or it's strong, because I only need one or two a day, otherwise my ears ring. That's the only down-side.