Jarrow Formulas, Dry E-400, 400 IU, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: JRW-12008
- UPC Code: 790011120087
- Package Quantity: 100 Capsules
2.1 x 2.1 x 3.9 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Natural Dry Vitamin E
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Protects Cell Membranes and Cholesterol from Oxidation
- Dietary Supplement
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin and is the major antioxidant that protects lipids in the body, including cell membranes and cholesterol, from oxidation. Exercise, pollution or a high intake of dietary fats increases the requirement for vitamin E.
Take 1 capsule per day with a meal or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, cellulose and stearic acid (vegetable source). Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Capsule||%DV|
|Vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||400 IU||1333%|
Jarrow dry vitamin e
so far so good
Posted by Reviewer1983543 on Jan 04, 2012
Take Vit E for PMS/adrenal issues and it definitely makes a difference. Have only just started this one but seems to be as good as the previous brand I was using.
Posted by happyfiddler on Dec 13, 2011
I was sooo happy to find a soy free Vit E. I am allergic to soy and I need to take Vit E for blood clots so this was a lifesaver!
Posted by Reviewer3217150 on Oct 31, 2011
I give it in small portions. No allergy reactions.
Posted by Reviewer2388887 on Sep 21, 2011