Johnson's Baby, Baby Powder, Medicated, 15 oz (425 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:1.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: JNJ-03072
- UPC Code: 381370030720
- Package Quantity: 15 oz (425 g)
2.6 x 3 x 7 in, 1.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.80|
- Clinically Proven Mildness
- Zinc Oxide Skin Protectant
- 3 Way Action Protects, Treats & Soothes Irritated Skin
- Pure Cornstarch
We Love Babies. And we understand how to help preserve and protect baby soft skin. That’s why Johnson’s Baby Powder Medicated with zinc oxide helps treat and soothe rashes and minor skin irritations. Our hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested formula is made with pure cornstarch and clinically proven to be gentle and mild on the skin.
- Help treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply powder liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Apply powder close to the body away from child’s face. Carefully shake the powder into the diaper or into the hand and apply to diaper area.
|Zinc Oxide (10%)||Skin Protectant|
Inactive Ingredients: Zea mays (corn) starch, fragrance (aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl (Vitamin E))
For external use only. Keep away from face and mouth to avoid inhalation which can cause breathing problems. When using this product – do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if-condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if quality seal is broken.
- Avoid contact with open flame.
- Close tightly after use.
- Store at room temperature.
Johnson's baby poeder, medicated
This product is EXACTLY what I ordered....
Posted by 5329132664136086916 on Oct 22, 2016
This product was not available at my local pharmacy, nor at my Supermarket, But....., iHerb had it!! WOW what a company, I would thoroughly endorse their products and their integrity 100%. Thank you iHerb.
Posted by 5372839267541343607 on Sep 06, 2016
Excellent for nappy rash & smells good to. Like that it comes in a big bottle for the price.
Posted by 5652404165720846891 on Jul 05, 2016
This is a great product and much less expensive and effective than other high priced hyped products. As a permanent wheelchair user in a seated position which can cause heat rash, this is the most use product for eliminating this type of skin issue, that I have found in decades. Though I have not found it for sale here in Canada
Posted by 5020995655793396451 on Aug 03, 2015
Smells wonderful and made from cornstarch. But becareful when applying on armpits because it easily gets smeared on dark clothes.