Kiss My Face, Sunscreen, Face Factor, Face + Neck, SPF 30, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.18 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: KMF-83345
- UPC Code: 028367833451
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz (59 ml)
5.3 x 2.3 x 1.3 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.87|
- With Antioxidant Defenders
- With Ultra Moisturizing Hydresia
- Face + Neck Protection
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- No Parabens
- No Oxybenzone
- Fragrance Free
- No Animal Ingredients or Testing
Practice safe sun! Effective antioxidant rich, anti-aging sunscreen helps protect delicate skin year round.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: After 40 minutes swimming/sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer/skin aging. To decrease risk, use Broad Spectrum sunscreen SPF of 15 or higher and other protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeves shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, octisalate 3%, zinc oxide 3%. Purpose: Sunscreen.
Inactive Ingredients: Acetyl hexapeptide 8, acrylates copolymer, a-lipoic acid, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, ascorbyl palmitate, (vitamin C), camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, caprylic/capric triglycerides, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, cetearyl olivate, cetyl alcohol, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, glyceryl stearate SE, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, linoleic acid, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), sodium hydroxide, sorbitan olivate, stearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), water.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged/broken skin.
- Stop use / ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect product from excessive heat and direct sun
I live in a very sunny country, and am VERY pale, so a good sunscreen is a must for me. However, I have combination skin with a very oily T-zone and my skin is acne-prone. This sunscreen is absolutely wonderful for me - it has no smell, goes on smoothly, and works very well under makeup even in our hot, humid summer. Most importantly, it is NOT greasy - it works perfectly with my problematic skin. In short - if you're looking for a good protection from the sun that can also work as a makeup base - this is the product for you.
Good but not great
Posted by 5289128092501337540 on Mar 24, 2017
Posted by 5087459681948483646 on Mar 21, 2017
I have used this for a couple of years now and still enjoy it. Light but moisturising and brilliant under makeup - which I rarely wear as I find this feels so good on skin. I spend a lot of time outdoors and I put this on every morning. Works very well.
Posted by 4652536843319682339 on Mar 20, 2017
Very good Sunscreen, not greasy & sticky. enough moisture for skin, My place is wet & hot & I have combination skin,only use serum , then put it on. After day ,no oil on face. I love this product & will buy it again. Highly Recommend
Posted by 5027383081632326031 on Mar 08, 2017
doen't leave a white cast